Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

proving bedwars is not a skill-based game

Ønce

Legendary Pika
Bedwars is a fps game, and I'm only talking about it, it's all about wifi, you had proven it yourself. Can't stop me from spitting facts
Obviously wifi will give the other player a better advantage, u can say that in nearly every game, but having good wifi Or very bad wifi doesn't mean u will win 100% of the games, i get 300 ping which gives 0% advantages ( not even the knockback one ) still i manage to win games with people with 60 ping, yes fps and ping give u better advantages but doesn't mean u will win every single game

Ønce

Legendary Pika
I get 250 fps doesn't mean I will win every round

Ønce

Legendary Pika
For example let's take csgo, u can even win with 10 fps if u have good "skills" or u can also win with high ping if u have good skills, and minecraft has a better ping system so it's not really that noticable in minecraft

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
There are a lot more movements and controls you need to make more than a person with a fast ping. Sometimes the enemies go through you for no reason and he still doesn't get knock backed, which totally is because of ping, will cause you to turn 360 degrees to search for him. This is a big disadvantage because you have to adjust your aim. Moreover, if your ping is above 200, you will likely start to see players knock you to sideway instead of knocking you backwards, thus making high CPS during close combat important because they can just keep on 3 block kb you from sideways, and not knocking you back.

Besides that, Ofc you won't win or lose 100% of the games. The matchmaking is from different players with different pings, and with different level of "skills" in this game. Ping is an efficient booster to your "skills" since the faster the registration the better, no one would want a 2-second delay in their daily PVP.

Overall, in the end, A fast-ping that knows how to reset his sprint every time he hits you can easily combo you down. Your hits are slower if your ping is higher, and that means the fast ping players can knock you further and faster before you can. After all, the 60% velocity you get really does matter

ZqxL

Pika Member
i mostly have 6-8 cps but i lose every fight because ping i use to have 140ms i moved to my basement so now i get 300ms i can agree with him but at the same time i think its a skill based game if you good at pvp, bridge and strats you can basically win a normal bedwars game if you can jitter bridge you can take out your first team easily because you get the height advantage and hit your enemy off and get a huge boost to take out the bed, i just basically explained bedwars Lol

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Fact 1: huge latency in wifis
ffs you can't even win with 300ping bruh the hit delay is like 2 secs and when you encounter enemy it runs through you

Fact 2: spamming click goes brr
lmao it sucks all you do is just click very fast at players and expect good aims, more clicks and timing results a 60% velocity which normal players can't

Fact 3: Hackers
PIKANETWORK BEDWARS
there is 2 hackers among us

but then zxga have good ping, good cps, damn good like a hacker, we normal players gonna go cry
I have 8 ping, ( 159 Mbps + WiFi on LAN all times), a damn good pc that gives 300+ fps without any other applications open and damn good cos I can drag 20+ CPS. You can all do that so well, according to me, it is skill based

UpperGround

Great Reporter
There are a lot more movements and controls you need to make more than a person with a fast ping. Sometimes the enemies go through you for no reason and he still doesn't get knock backed, which totally is because of ping, will cause you to turn 360 degrees to search for him. This is a big disadvantage because you have to adjust your aim. Moreover, if your ping is above 200, you will likely start to see players knock you to sideway instead of knocking you backwards, thus making high CPS during close combat important because they can just keep on 3 block kb you from sideways, and not knocking you back.

Besides that, Ofc you won't win or lose 100% of the games. The matchmaking is from different players with different pings, and with different level of "skills" in this game. Ping is an efficient booster to your "skills" since the faster the registration the better, no one would want a 2-second delay in their daily PVP.

Overall, in the end, A fast-ping that knows how to reset his sprint every time he hits you can easily combo you down. Your hits are slower if your ping is higher, and that means the fast ping players can knock you further and faster before you can. After all, the 60% velocity you get really does matter
exactly

Ønce

Legendary Pika

ik ping and cps does give u a higher advantage, sometimes too high, but my average ping is 300+ still i have a winrate of higher then 70% , bedwars is not only of skills but of strats and alot more, if u are getting high ping then try to use late game strat protecting ur bed with enough layers of endstone that it takes multiple tnts to destroy it, with every cps and ping u can use a strat based on it giving U the advantage, my average cps is like 6 ( unless i meet up with sweaty players ) and my highest cps is 16 but there is do diff in them really, no matter how high ur cps is u cant hit faster then a limit, yes there is haste but it doesnt let u hit 10 hits per second, even with a broken mouse u can get enough cps to hit at exact hitting speed so cps doesnt really have a cause.

now going to ur third part i half agree it, yes people with better ping do have high advantages but same with people with high ping, now if u reach a limit of high ping u hardly every get knockback, this makes it fair in someways for both, people with high ping get advantages in bridges fight and bow fights, while people with low ping get an overall average advantage

everytime i play bedwars i get around 300 ping, which can make the game more unfair but it doesnt only depend on that, when i get high ping i just protect my bed until final two, i get emerald and then buy epearl, when the enemy is coming to my base i throw enderpearl to his base, i destroy the bed whilst hes destroying mine and then when hes getting out of my base i usually throw a fireball or shoot them off. every ping has a different strat, even cps

even sometimes i use controller to play pika, with high ping it becomes so hard but its based on strats and skills if i would have like 50 ping or something in pika i would use a different strat based on a low amount of ping that helps using the skills

Last edited:
OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
I have 8 ping, ( 159 Mbps + WiFi on LAN all times), a damn good pc that gives 300+ fps without any other applications open and damn good cos I can drag 20+ CPS. You can all do that so well, according to me, it is skill based
Ofc you think it's skill-based because your ping is already good and you didn't notice it, hence making you doesn't know what I'm talking about

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
ik ping and cps does give u a higher advantage, sometimes too high, but my average ping is 300+ still i have a winrate of higher then 70% , bedwars is not only of skills but of strats and alot more, if u are getting high ping then try to use late game strat protecting ur bed with enough layers of endstone that it takes multiple tnts to destroy it, with every cps and ping u can use a strat based on it giving U the advantage, my average cps is like 6 ( unless i meet up with sweaty players ) and my highest cps is 16 but there is do diff in them really, no matter how high ur cps is u cant hit faster then a limit, yes there is haste but it doesnt let u hit 10 hits per second, even with a broken mouse u can get enough cps to hit at exact hitting speed so cps doesnt really have a cause.

now going to ur third part i half agree it, yes people with better ping do have high advantages but same with people with high ping, now if u reach a limit of high ping u hardly every get knockback, this makes it fair in someways for both, people with high ping get advantages in bridges fight and bow fights, while people with low ping get an overall average advantage

everytime i play bedwars i get around 300 ping, which can make the game more unfair but it doesnt only depend on that, when i get high ping i just protect my bed until final two, i get emerald and then buy epearl, when the enemy is coming to my base i throw enderpearl to his base, i destroy the bed whilst hes destroying mine and then when hes getting out of my base i usually throw a fireball or shoot them off. every ping has a different strat, even cps

even sometimes i use controller to play pika, with high ping it becomes so hard but its based on strats and skills if i would have like 50 ping or something in pika i would use a different strat based on a low amount of ping that helps using the skills
And as said earlier again, low ping players can register hit faster than you, which means they have a longer reach than high ping players, which will make you easily knocked back while they completely destroy your bed. There is nothing to do about it unless you are taking less knockback than him.

Bow fight is a no-no for both high ping and low ping players. First, high ping players must have a suck internet service provider, which means they will keep on teleporting in your screen. Low ping players can't actually aim them. The other way around, high ping players have a 2-second delay before releasing a bow, which means you need to time the bow more than a low ping player needs to and is easily dodgeable.

Every time I play bedwars either I get stuck in a carpet, or getting destroyed by low ping players with their decent "reach" knockback from sideways which I can't even hit or even get bamboozled by hackers, nothing memorable about it

Ønce

Legendary Pika
And as said earlier again, low ping players can register hit faster than you, which means they have a longer reach than high ping players, which will make you easily knocked back while they completely destroy your bed. There is nothing to do about it unless you are taking less knockback than him.

Bow fight is a no-no for both high ping and low ping players. First, high ping players must have a suck internet service provider, which means they will keep on teleporting in your screen. Low ping players can't actually aim them. The other way around, high ping players have a 2-second delay before releasing a bow, which means you need to time the bow more than a low ping player needs to and is easily dodgeable.

Every time I play bedwars either I get stuck in a carpet, or getting destroyed by low ping players with their decent "reach" knockback from sideways which I can't even hit or even get bamboozled by hackers, nothing memorable about it
It looks ur talking about 1k ping, obvs if someone has 600 ping or higher they have a 99.99% chance of loosing even if they are pro at bedwars, around 300-500 ping in a bow fight u can shoot ur enemy for u there is a high chance when they get shot they stall in the air so u can shoot again, yes high ping players have to get a hard first shot but once they get it u can bow combo ur enemy because of ping, now low pinged players can shoot the person more easily but can do a 4 hit+ bow combo easily i told u every kind of ping has different strat, usually when I get high ping I grind in my best defending bed with multiple endstone layers then making it tnt proof, when I'm doing that i also try to get fireballs and a bow so people can't come to my base easily, at this point I'm pretty geared up with basic stuff but strong enough to kill people, high ping also allows u to get a double hit which is mostly why people get hackusated so for example if ur on a large platform dealing with a op player u can still knock them off as u get a double or even triple hit, just get a kb stick and spam on other person, if ur ping is too high it probably will delay for a long time then knock the person out of the world or it'll just kick u out because that means u got like 5k ping, like i said before ping does come in the main stuff needed for bedwars but skill and strats are still the main.