Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Provide some sort of course or tutorial for staff members on hacked clients/screen sharing/ how to s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Provide some sort of course or tutorial for staff members on hacked clients/screen sharing/ how to spot hacks.

Detailed description:
Either hire staff specifically for screensharing, or teach the current staff how to screenshare/spot hacks. One of the staff members who does know how to ss could take 20 minutes to teach a less experienced staff the basics on ss'ing and spotting hacks.​

Reason(s):
No offense, but some of the staff members don't really know what they're talking about in any way when it comes to pvp/clients/screen sharing. Many of them don't know how to properly ss or spot clients/cheats. For example, I was fighting someone who was using pretty obvious reach. However, they were taking the full amount of kb, so they were just using reach. S/he got banned for anti kb. Even though the cheater was banned, he was banned for the wrong reason. This isn't such a big deal, since either way it's a perm ip ban, but it makes me think that the staff aren't as experienced as they could/should be. This is fine if you don't plan to ever play practice or kit pvp, and you just respond to appeals/mute people for typing something they shouldn't, but if you are a staff member who likes to hang out on practice/kit pvp/skywars or bedwars, this would be very useful to make you more efficient.​

UpperGround

Great Reporter
idk if ull believe it but literally RIGHT NOW i was thiking about this
like wasnt thinking about making a suggestion or something like this but i was literally thinking about this

Old_Prophet

The Pika
staff is trained in these matters. some staff however is new, and still needs to be trained.

please lock this thread.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Old_P The point is they're not. Patolunix was ssed, and literally all they did was check versions and snooper settings.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. Though, staff members already get trained in order to spot hacks or to screen share players.

Have fun playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.