Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Problems with my purchase

Marebito

Hello
Today I bought the Samurai rank and used the "useonce" kit
I was unsure if I should use the 5000 claimblocks or sell it, so I went to the auction house to check the prices for which it was being sold.

After analyzing my options, I decided to keep the item - which then i used by right-clicking on the ground next to /ah - only to get a message saying "you can't use that here"... and a regular, block of gold :mad:
Now I don't know how you usually handle these types of issues, but the /spawn area is very glitchy, it glitches with votes as well as items apparently...

Please help me with this, and maybe I'll buy a rank up next month

Thank you for your time and attention
1683486449431.png

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
Hello
I was unsure if I should use the 5000 claimblocks or sell it, so I went to the auction house to check the prices for which it was being sold.

After analyzing my options, I decided to keep the item - which then i used by right-clicking on the ground next to /ah - only to get a message saying "you can't use that here"... and a regular, block of gold :mad:
Now I don't know how you usually handle these types of issues, but the /spawn area is very glitchy, it glitches with votes as well as items apparently...

View attachment 73638
Claimblock are bugged rn,
Only new claimblock from crate and playtime reward works only.
Also you need to use claimblock voucher in a specific world in which you want to claim things.

OP
OP
M

Marebito

Well when I bought the rank that information wasn't on the checkout page, or anywhere. Telling me that now doesn't solve anything

How are you going to solve this?

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello

View attachment 73638
Only claimblocks that works are from /playtimerewards and some from /level.

OP
OP
M

Marebito

Ok, but I still don't understand how this information is going to fix my problem.

One of the main factors that made me buy the rank was the 5000 claimblocks, which I intend to use to build shops and farms to make ig money.

Without the 5000 claimblocks I wouldn't have bought the rank.

I'm not accusing anyone of scamming me and I don't want to get anyone into unnecessary problems. But I worked hard for that money and the server failed to provide the main reason for my rank purchase. I need to know, as soon as possible, how am I going to be compensated for this inconvenience, if not equally (giving me 5000 claimblocks as promised), then similarly

Please

OP
OP
M

Marebito

I'm writing to inform that 2 days have passed, you've done nothing to fix this issue, which is why I've reported you to minecraft.net.
Next is JARTEX.
Thank you