Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Multiple problems with survival - Please fix

kilerbite

Hello.

So, since I have been playing in the survival world I have experienced some issues that I would like to address, since I feel other players also share this:

- None of the NPCS in the city work;
- Crates don't work, makes voting useless;
- Mobs stack and will only give you experience once (extremely hard to grind exp for items, since the end doesn't exist, cause you can't use the portal); <---- The most important one.
- Most items on /shop are bugged, you can't press the option "sell all", it will show as if you don't have the item.

I hope this can be fixed so everyone enjoy the server better.

Thank you.

9L4you

Rare Pika
Since there is no devs in pika network,its kinda hard to fix the server by only the Owners & Admins:

But they will fix it slowly, we people just need to be patient until new updates and bugs get fixed.

Have a good day.
-UnovaDX

OP
OP
K

kilerbite

Since there is no devs in pika network,its kinda hard to fix the server by only the Owners & Admins:

But they will fix it slowly, we people just need to be patient until new updates and bugs get fixed.

Have a good day.
-UnovaDX

Yeah that's understandable. I just hope that the XP issue is the priority when working on the survival mode. Cause you need to grind really hard to have something enchanted.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I have made a lot of easily implemented suggestions, all of which have been ignored. I doubt owners are trying to fix the server right now.

Gasmaster

help me IM GETTING GRIEFED ON SURVIVAL BY VUKMASTER012 AND POALO_G please send help!