Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Problem in party-ing in bedwars modes

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I tried playing with my friends today and i was the party leader, there were 4 people in the party, when did /bedwars-4, the 3 of my friends were sent into the game, but i wasnt, we tried re logging, making someone else the leader but no, the party leader was always left alone in lobby while the rest of the party were sent in game. So after a lot of trying, we found a way to fix it. Party leader runs /bedwars-4, and since the rest of the party is sent in game, he quickly /p promotes someone in the party, and the new party leader will have to do /p warp in order for the whole party to be in one game.

Pika Network, please fix this issue, it is a painful to promote after every single game, it also wastes a lot of time

Thanks for reading....

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I tried playing with my friends today and i was the party leader, there were 4 people in the party, when did /bedwars-4, the 3 of my friends were sent into the game, but i wasnt, we tried re logging, making someone else the leader but no, the party leader was always left alone in lobby while the rest of the party were sent in game. So after a lot of trying, we found a way to fix it. Party leader runs /bedwars-4, and since the rest of the party is sent in game, he quickly /p promotes someone in the party, and the new party leader will have to do /p warp in order for the whole party to be in one game.

Pika Network, please fix this issue, it is a painful to promote after every single game, it also wastes a lot of time

Thanks for reading....
this is called a bug
u can report it here