Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, if you have any suggestions regarding our Minecraft server, Discord server, or website, we would love to hear them!

SkyMines Private chat should work at mute

abhijit221

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
6
Points
1
Minecraft username:
abhijit221​

Suggestion:
Private chat should work at mute​

Detailed description:
It should give atleast any warning in minecraft or in mail for spamming my suggestion is that one warning should given or not too long punishment in mute cases atleast players can private msg why to anable that in mute ??? I am playing that skyline daily regular 40+ days​

Reason(s):
When I did mistake by spamming and my spaming wasn't continues it should called msg i guess and when I saw the evidence of that 1 line was there of my spaming and i wasn't abusing anyone so now how I suppose to play mini game how I will show my auction I can't even tell my freinds in privately that I am mute 🤐​
 
-1 A mute is meant to temporarily restrict communication after a chat rule violation. Allowing private messages during a mute could undermine the purpose of the punishment. Players can use the time to review the rules and avoid future violations.
 
Top