Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

prison reset ? maby new map ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike11243

hello i wonder wen there is a reset because its really broken on prison ?

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
maybe soon.... it just had one in i think November? i can't really remember that much..

Bolja

Legendary Pika
just reset back the 2014 prison with some extra. I think more people would like a prison what is not have op ranks and op economy. just a simple prison what is looks like a PVP server. Its would be awesome.

JChan

Epic Pika
I highly doubt they still have the 2014 map as it was during Boris Era. I love the 2014 map, really basic but fun map

OP
OP
M

mike11243

just reset back the 2014 prison with some extra. I think more people would like a prison what is not have op ranks and op economy. just a simple prison what is looks like a PVP server. Its would be awesome.

Bolja they must make a map like this but more biger and more risky than allot of people is come on prison

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Bolja they must make a map like this but more biger and more risky than allot of people is come on prison

Yes but the only problem pika-network no have a builder who is prison related and who have own (prison-related) ideas. I talked a staff member (of course 1 nothing) he think prison = if they put only mines. IDK what u think about it but thats not prison. Its would be great a good prison but iam afraid there is no hope

OP
OP
M

mike11243

Yes but the only problem pika-network no have a builder who is prison related and who have own (prison-related) ideas. I talked a staff member (of course 1 nothing) he think prison = if they put only mines. IDK what u think about it but thats not prison. Its would be great a good prison but iam afraid there is no hope

there is hope i can build verry good and maby the builder they have too

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It needs to happen and soon (Like next Month soon) because Prison is BROKEN and needs to be fixed... (Pizza had it right the first time but no someone had to change the prices and everything..) sorry Pizza...

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
Bolja don't bring up more argument again like you did in our conversation with Skitts,ok? I prefer the latest price system (That an Ex-Admin suggested) cause the old one is way more confusing.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I am not bring up nothing, if i would like to bring up something i will make a thread, but i feel it would be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.