Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

prison got hacked BOIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

skillerpvp

so this guy joined in the server i noticed that he got free really quickly a cople mins later he said "guys look at baltop 1 i got 386B"or something along the line of that i msged him trying to get some info of him how did he get that amount of money he told me that i'm the owner a cople of mins later he said in chat he is gonna have a drop party i joined the dp he was throwing gangster pickaxes which are not a big of a deal but for noobs they are one of them sells for 600m and they are OP for noobs he said who says that he is the king he is gonna get 1b 1B dollors and it was true now look at baltop 1 it's all missed up
from baltop 1 to 10 half of them are noobs who had nothing that maxer_one gave them money
you have to fix it pika the soner you fix it the better it is
here is a picture for ppl who are in baltop 1:http://imgur.com/a/7b6sj
baltop 2:http://imgur.com/a/77byP
and so on you can go check it yourself if you want to
here is an something to proof that i'm not lying
baltop 6:http://imgur.com/a/fDL25
as you can see he is rank P-T and he got 5B most please pika fix it now before it's too late and you won't know who is who
why i'm posting this becouse it's unfair that players got money they didn't even bother working for and other like yassin and richy worked so hard to get this money please pika fix it
another proof:http://imgur.com/a/hQmDK,http://imgur.com/a/nv2qa,http://imgur.com/a/gZ69v
and did i forgot to say that he advirted his server ip in the puplic chat
i'm not gonna tell you the ip but he did do it if the owner want to see the ip i can give it to him
and please if you got an old pic form the baltop from 1 to 10 please post down below thank you

Last edited:

DjRocky2

im sorry but when i got 201b i was already rank free i dont know why it didnt show and u can still see in blatop 1 im baltop 1 top 3 got free rank :D but i lget got 100b but the other 100 is from what maxer gave but i say i think he put wrong but he said no so i was gonna give it back but then he said that so i was ok and my legit 100b is from lam900 he was scam my crim pick then say give back or pay then he paid me that 100b heres the photo and btw many people is asking for money thats why they get so much2017-01-25_17.45.36.png

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello skillerpvp!

This matter came to our attention already, and we found that player who hacked the money. Now he is banned. DutchminerHD will decide what's next with the leaked money.

OP
OP
S

skillerpvp

acculy it's important becouse the player gonna spend here money on useless stuff and the server gonna have a mney boost

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
acculy it's important becouse the player gonna spend here money on useless stuff and the server gonna have a mney boost
The player already got banned, it was stated by Bolja. Here is his post.
Hello skillerpvp!

This matter came to our attention already, and we found that player who hacked the money. Now he is banned. DutchminerHD will decide what's next with the leaked money.

OP
OP
S

skillerpvp

dino this server is cracked he can get back very easly even if it is an ip ban

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
dino this server is cracked he can get back very easly even if it is an ip ban
However, if the player repeats the action he will be caught easily, as now Dutch and the Devs/Admins are aware of the fact that you can cheat money in Prison and possibly other servers.
Just be cautious, and if he ever does this again, he will be banned before he makes any problems.

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
im sorry but when i got 201b i was already rank free i dont know why it didnt show and u can still see in blatop 1 im baltop 1 top 3 got free rank :D but i lget got 100b but the other 100 is from what maxer gave but i say i think he put wrong but he said no so i was gonna give it back but then he said that so i was ok and my legit 100b is from lam900 he was scam my crim pick then say give back or pay then he paid me that 100b heres the photo and btw many people is asking for money thats why they get so muchView attachment 4484

I'm sorry but fuck off, you can't get 100B legitly that fast when you're not even a donator. I have 30B because I have gangster rank & I grind atleast 5 hours a day but it took me a month to get that much money. And if i recall correctly only RichyDash & yassin who reached 100B this season

JChan

Epic Pika
Hello skillerpvp!

Welp, I'm guessing another prison reset. Typical Yoeri LOL
Anyways hey Bolja!

JChan

Epic Pika
Om
I'm sorry but fuck off, you can't get 100B legitly that fast when you're not even a donator. I have 30B because I have gangster rank & I grind atleast 5 hours a day but it took me a month to get that much money. And if i recall correctly only RichyDash & yassin who reached 100B this season
omg bro you still play here! Hey! Long time no see dude

user2

Pika Lover

Yep, since the last reset only Yassin_ayob and RichyDash broke 100B, You and I were holding the bottom/middle of baltop 1 with 27-30B, depending on when you cleared, and then below on baltop 2 were others with 17ish and below B.

Status
Not open for further replies.