Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prison = full of noobs now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
Wtf happened to prison. All of the old prison members are gone and its now full of noobs that spam their crappy sell shop, beg for money, or critize about you being a noob because you're a donator...
I think this is why the old members of prison left...

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You'd think that someone there would stay... Like i did for awhile eve tho i said i was gonna leave. But the way i see it... There is no hope for prison. None.

x_teamer_x

#get*creative*
u see what i did there ?
anyways play creative instead or play whatever u want to play lolz

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
There will be no spammers soon , once I get my rank on prison ._.

Last edited:

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Prison = i never play on it
i play on egg wars/kitPvp/ bcz prison is just shitty not the gamemode but the members on it!

Davidva

Veteran
Wtf happened to prison. All of the old prison members are gone and its now full of noobs that spam their crappy sell shop, beg for money, or critize about you being a noob because you're a donator...
I think this is why the old members of prison left...
The all go to pratice or are mad of the reset. Noob .... yes dont like him only in pvp server ;)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I love how people are calling JChan a noob now... So funny after he made a point about a part of the server....
Also @Davidva are you calling JChan a noob in that post?

Davidva

Veteran
I love how people are calling JChan a noob now... So funny after he made a point about a part of the server....
Also @Davidva are you calling JChan a noob in that post?
No i dont so that. I say i dont like noobs only on pvp server for my kills and coins ;p

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No i dont so that. I say i dont like noobs only on pvp server for my kills and coins ;p
Ahh ok... It looked like you called him a Noob for a second there XD. But the old players like Me, JChan, JB, Bolja, Robin, and even tho he doesn't play anymore Surab, people call us noobs for some reason...

Davidva

Veteran
Ahh ok... It looked like you called him a Noob for a second there XD. But the old players like Me, JChan, JB, Bolja, Robin, and even tho he doesn't play anymore Surab, people call us noobs for some reason...
Haha i get called hacker every survivalgames match! Idc about that kids. It give me free kills and coins

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Haha i get called hacker every survivalgames match! Idc about that kids. It give me free kills and coins
Yep... But sadly in prison everyone is called a hacker in their own way. I have been called a hacker for Auto DC. Funny thing is the person that said i was a hacker had Auto DC himself. I had reported him and he's now banned. Prison is dead guys. Nothing to do, nothing to see.

Davidva

Veteran
Yep... But sadly in prison everyone is called a hacker in their own way. I have been called a hacker for Auto DC. Funny thing is the person that said i was a hacker had Auto DC himself. I had reported him and he's now banned. Prison is dead guys. Nothing to do, nothing to see.
Rip prison-

OP
OP
JChan

JChan

Epic Pika
Sadly, I wasted smuggler rank on prison.. When prison resets again, I'll ask if I can get smuggler on a different server :/
Might start giving away my items as well then. I'll think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.