Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prestige

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
Umm i am asking this question that what do we lose at prestige as you know that there is a prestige system in op prison............
according to me we lose all of our money and tokens right

DO we lose our cell also

and what if anyone make a cheque of their tokens and money and save them in a chest

+ do we lose gems also pls tellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

( edit - do we lose inventory )

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
When you prestige you don't lose anything at all.
Its just that you need a certain amount of money to prestige which would get deducted from your balance.
You won't lose any tokens, gems, inventory or anything other than a certain amount of money in fact.

OP
OP
Shaurya243sh

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
Its just that you need a certain amount of money to prestige which would get deducted from your balance.
You won't lose any tokens, gems, inventory or anything other than a certain amount of money in fact.
that's great for me at least

OP
OP
Shaurya243sh

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
we lose money lol ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Its not called losing money...
You pay for the prestige which gives permanent +0.05x sell multiplier per prestige.
And also you get 20 gems + a few tokens after each prestige.