Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice PracticePVP Bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
PracticePVP Bots.

Detailed description:
Hello.

I would like to suggest practice pvp bots for a few reasons, but I will list the 2 I feel like are most important below.

1. They help new players improve.

If your a new player It can be really hard going into unranked or ranked and just jumping straight into pvp, chances are you will loose because most players tend to be quite good at the game, so practice bots with a range of difficulties would be good for players to practice whether that be no debuff, combo, sumo or any other gamemode there is, this would be a great feature to add.

2. Fun for everyone to practice on.

Lets say your bored of fighting other players all the time and you want to challenge yourself, pvp bots could help you challenge yourself by fighting the harder difficulties such as hacker bot, really hard to beat but if you want to get better or challenge yourself you can set yourself a goal to beat it which would be pretty fun and enjoyable for the players.

Here is a example of what PVP Bots should look like and how they work, I know the video isn't too good as I never play PVP Based gamemodes except bedwars but this is just a example to show how I think it should work.

View: https://youtu.be/9JuQYXOTH3I

-Sam​

Reason(s):

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
-1 They are really hard to code and use a lot of resources.

Also this was already suggested before.

Unawarely

The Pika
-1, it's more effecient to get better at pvp by fighting real people and it's immensly hard to code

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Samofls9,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.