Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Practice server 350-ish players without server problems (please read further)

Techmasterss

Minecraft Username:
Techmasterss

Suggestion:
Practice server 350-ish players without server problems (please read further)

Detailed description:
Would it be possible to like have 2 lobbyes in Practice and these lobbyes and their games would be split across 2 servers? I mean it would allow over 300 players in practise, and there wouldnt be any lag problems...
1615752176540.png

Please if you read this (admins) write me a message so i can know, what you think about it :D.​

Reason(s):
It would allow more players for Practise, and there wouldnt be any server problems (compared to trying to run a 300 player slots on one server :D) ....​

vlogibrahim943

Pika Lover
That would take wayyyyyyyyy to long to do and if u really want to join practice u can just spam the practice npc in /hub

InvisibleBody

I am not very supportive of this idea, but a solution would be adjusting the player count and upgrading the server to the latest hardware if It's possible.

Unawarely

The Pika
I'm not sure if this is the right way of improving server lag in practice, but I'm all for any suggestion that could help. I think they just have to give more attention to practice, upgrade hosting, etc. I also don't understand why a player cap exists, if the server lags with the cap. 100 players with little to no lag is preferable to 150 players with near-unbearable lag.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Techmasterss,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • This is how minigames work, it's a great way of handling a lot of players but not for practice.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!