Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practice server 350-ish players without server problems (please read further)

Techmasterss

Would it be possible to like have 2 lobbyes in Practice and these lobbyes and their games would be split across 2 servers? I mean it would allow over 300 players in practise, and there wouldnt be any lag problems... 1615752176540.png Please if you read this (admins) write me a message so i can know, what you think about it :D.

InvisibleBody

I don't think It's necessary to have 2 server's for different game modes, because I play Practice myself and I don't notice that much lag most of the times the server is playable at the point that it is, If you have any issues with ping maybe It's because you are too far away from the server's region, correct me if I am wrong.

OP
OP
T

Techmasterss

I don't think It's necessary to have 2 server's for different game modes, because I play Practice myself and I don't notice that much lag most of the times the server is playable at the point that it is, If you have any issues with ping maybe It's because you are too far away from the server's region, correct me if I am wrong.
Iam not complaining about lag, it doesnt lag at all, but if you noticed, the player cap for Practice is at 175 Players rn., they said they tried it with 200 but the TPS was like 5, so spliting lobbyes like that, with their own game servers, that would allow twice the players, without any problems (2x175)

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Well there's not that many people who play PracticePvp, and if you were to just do some simple changes on your computer using clients and stuff, you can drastically improve your fps and ping.

MadMonk_

Banned
Well There's no need of any extra lobbies only 1 lobby was just doing great
And it isn't that much laggy I get decent amount of fps there and my ping and everything also stable i didn't feel any lag being myself a practice player

they cant do this, they would have to recode their entire practice plugin (not like the current one is made by them) and practice is a dying gamemode in their eyes (even tho prac gets more peak players than opfac and opprison not combined) they dont wanna dedicate a little bit of effort in just revamping it, and they prob dont wanna copy that other server that did a similar thing to having 2 servers for practice (yknow which one im talking about)

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
it wouldnt work since when u q into a gamemode it doesnt send u to a different server rather teleport you into an arena it is possible to find other arenas simply glitching out in /duel