Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practice - Rating this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecelix42

Pika Member
2 player groups: Noobs and Hackers.

Noobs: Noobs not knows PvPing, fishing, building, mining, so noobs not knows Minecraft.
And noobs wants to play practice on play.pika-network.net. Players kills noobs every games and noobs says 'YOU ARE HACKER, I WILL REPORT YOU' after the games.
I like a feature on noobs: Noobs knows reporting.

Hackers: Pika-Network's killers. Hackers uses 354685756760 types of clients. Hackers wants to play practice on Pika-Network like Noobs. Hackers is noobs too (but intelligent noobs). Hackers thinks 'I will become pro if I use hack clients'. But 1.000+ hackers is banning in a day on Pika-Network.

My things about Practice: Practice is a PvP game, I know. But Pika-Network forgots everyone hacks in practice. Already Pika-Network has a lot of PvP servers. So, Practice is bad.

Jibran

I'm sorry but this is an English server so all of your forums SHOULD be English

OP
OP
Ecelix42

Ecelix42

Pika Member
Ok, I can't speak English, but it's not means you can make fun of my English. And this server is Dutch server. -_-

Jibran

Ok, I can't speak English, but it's not means you can make fun of my English. And this server is Dutch server. -_-
Yeah that's why it says largest ENGLISH server in the lobby lol git gud kid

OP
OP
Ecelix42

Ecelix42

Pika Member
1. I said two times you can't make fun of my English, so you need to stop talking about my 'HOLY (OMG GOD MY GRAMMAR IS BAD)' ENGLISH
2. What's your PROBLEM with me? I'm not British guy.

(I created this thread with my telephone, so I was slow)

Jibran

telephone? telephone? a f*cking telephone? and btw neither am i,A Britisher that is

OP
OP
Ecelix42

Ecelix42

Pika Member

telephone? telephone? a f*cking telephone? and btw neither am i,A Britisher that is

First post: Making fun of my English
Second post: Bad behavior [lol git gud kid]
Third post: Swearing

Bad behavior.PNG
You're saying me 'kid' in conversation too. So, bad behavior in conversation too.
Completely, you're harassing me.

If you post a reply more about my ENGLISH on this thread, you will get reported. Don't forget, this section is not 'Grammar Competitions' section. If you want to talk about practice, you are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.