Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Posted a ban appeal yesterday

Still not opened up or anything. Posted it yesterday early in the day and it’s 11 at night now.

When will this get looked into?

Literally all I did was change left click/break to the space bar and I put a stapler on my space bar while I drilled off to the side into the stone so I could get a few hours in for the play time rewards. This is not cheating. I literally JUST CHANGED MY SETTINGS.

Still not opened. I got banned for “cheating(autoclicking)” there’s no warning or anything just a straight temp ban for a quarter of a year? For something I didn’t know and won’t do again? What happened to the like 1 day, 3 day, 7 day ban etc?

I’ve been on multiple times with blatant cheaters flying around and having kill aura and I get banned for something as stupid as this?

Was never even made aware this isn’t allowed? Or is it allowed?? Nobody is even answering about it. Worst part about it. And this is for someone that has put money into the server. That’s how they treat people who are helping pay some of their bills

Regardless I feel like my time is being wasted right now. Not sure why nobody has not opened it when it takes less than 5 minutes and then I can play

IGN: McPro67

Last edited:

Hiposa

Epic Pika
IGN
Hiposa
hello staff is looking into it just be patient

Hiposa

Epic Pika
IGN
Hiposa
and if it is not a false ban and its valid they cant unbanned you

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Hello 👋 If you got banned from console, Its ok. Because console does some mistakes. If you want to get unnbanned make a punishment appeal in features.

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
Still not opened up or anything. Posted it yesterday early in the day and it’s 11 at night now.

When will this get looked into?

Literally all I did was change left click/break to the space bar and I put a stapler on my space bar while I drilled off to the side into the stone so I could get a few hours in for the play time rewards. This is not cheating. I literally JUST CHANGED MY SETTINGS.

Still not opened. I got banned for “cheating(autoclicking)” there’s no warning or anything just a straight temp ban for a quarter of a year? For something I didn’t know and won’t do again? What happened to the like 1 day, 3 day, 7 day ban etc?

I’ve been on multiple times with blatant cheaters flying around and having kill aura and I get banned for something as stupid as this?

Was never even made aware this isn’t allowed? Or is it allowed?? Nobody is even answering about it. Worst part about it. And this is for someone that has put money into the server. That’s how they treat people who are helping pay some of their bills

Regardless I feel like my time is being wasted right now. Not sure why nobody has not opened it when it takes less than 5 minutes and then I can play

IGN: McPro67
What you explained is classed as macroing I believe. The plugin detects the same movements after a long period of time and then punishes you, you would be lucky to get an accepted appeal

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Macroes are disallowed on the server. Whether it be a digital or physical macro it is still considered a unfair advantage.

This is the same as having a robot spam click your mouse and saying it isn't a autoclicker because its physical, it works under the same general idea.

A pro tip to consider before doing anything you are skeptical is ask yourself this question:

- Would this prove unfair to anyone who dosen't have this?

A prime example would be a PVP texture pack vs a XRAY texture pack. Sure, both are client side however a X ray texture packs allows you to see ores through walls, which players cannot do usually, and therefore proves an advantage.