Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Possibly give reasons of being denied in Media/Staff Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
thetruenova

Suggestion:
Possibly give reasons of being denied in Media/Staff Applications.

Detailed description:
I'm not saying this from experience, but my friend has made a few staff applications and a single Media application and on the Media and I think a single staff application, the explanation for being denied was just 'denied' on it's own. I think if you explain why they were denied they can grow from that and learn what they need to do before reapplying.

I just want to explain that when I say explain, I don't mean explain every detail, it's just explain some things. Say some things you did OK at in the application and some things you should probably look at in the application.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea implemented because I guess I just want people to be told why they were denied other than just 'denied'.​

Example(s):
Someone makes a application for the YouTube rank, and get's denied. They did not have enough subscribers, and were denied for that. On a staff application, they had bad decisions on muting people for things, or they didn't think they would be a good part of the staff team because they said they weren't available for a lot of the time and only an hour a day.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
or you can simply ask for the reason by making a conversation on forum.

Snowyy

Banned
+1 Actually they should say why an application is denied , or why a report is denied , because then players will try to improve what they don’t have right and especially in reports , players need to know why a report is denied because sometimes it feels like the report was right and it’s confusing on why they get denied .

Unawarely

The Pika
+1
or you can simply ask for the reason by making a conversation on forum.
I mean they don't really respond to those as much and also it doesn't make sense for them to make a conversation, the denier should just spend 10 seconds writing a sentence for some improvement

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
im totally not bypassing this annoying filter and blah blah blah

Clxd

+1 Yes, I was denied for staff a few months back and I think I had a decent application. Some reasoning would be nice

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I mean they don't really respond to those as much and also it doesn't make sense for them to make a conversation, the denier should just spend 10 seconds writing a sentence for some improvement
it is just another proposal if this got denied.
But as I said, +1 to this

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
staff and youtube apply?
you can only own one rank, you can't have <trial><YT>EAnoob Staff
A friend's staff application and youtube application were simply 'denied'. There was no other information besides that.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
+1 This should happen coz many people find it difficult to analyise their application on their own.
(I'll just leave some info about why an application gets denied)
Alright so from experience and learnings I can share some of the following points :
If it is denied, it could mean that you might need to work on maybe your detailing of answers , how you are explaining certain point of views , how your grammar is being used in those sentences.
How much of an effort you are putting into a specific answer can easily be guessed from its way of appearance and vocabulary usage .
Now another possiblity could also be that there is a possiblity that the staff/YT application could have been copied from some where or changed with very minimal changes theryby looking very similar.
Now if you are applying for staff what the administrative team expects from you is to try to find your mistakes and learn from it and improve in your next application thats why a time of 1 month is also given to you to think,reframe and rephrase your application.
Always before submiting you application judge your own application out of 10 and wait for the results to come so then you will also realize where you thought you might have done good but from an admin perspective you might have not given your best so you work on those things again.
Also a pro tip : The longer the better . More details won't reduce your chances, Less details surely will.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 This should happen coz many people find it difficult to analyise their application on their own.
(I'll just leave some info about why an application gets denied)
Alright so from experience and learnings I can share some of the following points :
If it is denied, it could mean that you might need to work on maybe your detailing of answers , how you are explaining certain point of views , how your grammar is being used in those sentences.
How much of an effort you are putting into a specific answer can easily be guessed from its way of appearance and vocabulary usage .
Now another possiblity could also be that there is a possiblity that the staff/YT application could have been copied from some where or changed with very minimal changes theryby looking very similar.
Now if you are applying for staff what the administrative team expects from you is to try to find your mistakes and learn from it and improve in your next application thats why a time of 1 month is also given to you to think,reframe and rephrase your application.
Always before submiting you application judge your own application out of 10 and wait for the results to come so then you will also realize where you thought you might have done good but from an admin perspective you might have not given your best so you work on those things again.
Also a pro tip : The longer the better . More details won't reduce your chances, Less details surely will.
good sir

well explained

Status
Not open for further replies.