Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Po45 | Spamming | False Claiming | Multi Accounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkeyKiD

Ok My IGN is Messy_Turkey Im a Donator+ in OpFactions 1 so obviously people want gear from donator and they make deals to trade money for armour and so I made a deal with this guy named Po45 and after we did the deal I saw him in the wild so I killed him but he got all upset and he made ALT'S and started spamming chat that I was TP killing him and that I scammed him and obviously because of that my respect on the server was going away and now for the TP killing part Im not sure if he knows what it means because after I killed him he said 1v1 me and I said ok and some of my friends saw the chat and they asked to spectate here are their names Andybooy,StrongBoy and Bloodslayer2002 and they were all spectating when we had a 1v1 so ask them for proof there my witnesses alright continuing with the story I private messaged him u rdy and he replied with yes so i did /tpahere Po45 he accepted it and then I killed him and he started spamming chat I was tp killing and at this point I was mad because he was lying but then he took it the next step and made alts now u might be thinking how do I know he made alts its because there was to guys spamming chat that I tp killed Po45 and I scammed him and now whats wrong with two guys saying that well both of them were rlly low ranks like guardian and member which shows there new accounts and now explain to me that its not fishy that both of them were not spamming at same time they were going one by one as if somone had 2 minecraft launchers open and just to make sure I screenshotted there names and maybe if one of the staff members could go and check the IP of Po45 and the other 2 users right here is the link to the picture http://imgur.com/JwbZSva btw if the picture dosent work here are the names combat12345 and XzTheGuyManzX so if you guys could check there ip's I would appreciate it :)

OP
OP
TurkeyKiD

TurkeyKiD

Sorry if my English is bad English is not my first language :)

TeKkaTi

Veteran
he can make as many accounts until he has 3 banned accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.