Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Plsss Help the players in Opfaction2 Because too many hacker are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Helper should standby in the Opfaction2 because too many hackers killing a player easily like 3 hits only

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Maybe if you stop spamming posts staff will see you as an adult and they will help you but if you keep spamming im sure you will maybe never hear from them or they will just ignore you because of this. So please be more gentle next time and stop spamming posts staff is always trying to help those who respect them

Farcanal

@8373 you must understand that there isn't enough staff to being watching 24/7. They aren't robots, they are real people with real lives too!

RandyDandy

Veteran
just as Farcanal and XDragonWeedX said, we are just humans and cannot come online and watch everything 24/7 and we are also not your bodyguards so don't act like you are the most important one. We are trying our best to clean pika from hackers. So if you don't see us InGame, doesn't mean we are not there. Try using /helpop [msg] so that staff can see it easier, yes... they exist for a reason

Service by,
MasterDandy

Olly

Pika Lover
I am going on opfac1 and opfac2 back and forth i will be on ts if you see a hacker pm me and ill get on

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
just as Farcanal and XDragonWeedX said, we are just humans and cannot come online and watch everything 24/7 and we are also not your bodyguards so don't act like you are the most important one. We are trying our best to clean pika from hackers. So if you don't see us InGame, doesn't mean we are not there. Try using /helpop [msg] so that staff can see it easier, yes... they exist for a reason

Service by,
MasterDandy
^

Also, if you want them hackers to be banned so badly, report them!
Also keep in mind that there is Op-Factions 2 and 1.

A ban report can be made here.

Requesting to lock.

Regards,
Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.