Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pls unban me i apologies

crazysteve79

The Pika
Bro, just tell that your the "spoiled" person who is rich and sees 30eur s 2eur, like bro and why would they get a second chance? isn't the ban fair? and why do you think that he is "innocent" maybe he was doing it for a reason but got caught, and bro, if you would get a second chance, wouldn't ban hammer get a second chance to ban you?
probs he himself is ban evading?

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
IGN
cagankral31
no, problem is rich people will get unban ik someone who wasted over 2000euros bruhh

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Everyone deserve 2nd Chance also people alr wasted tons of money on this p2w server so there wont be problem to waste 30e more to abuse hacks 1 more time so what about people accept his mistakes ?
Firstly, 30 euro is expensive as hell, it cost me 147MYR to buy one. HyperRSmash is right, wasting 30 euro for unban is stupid except if you P2W.

Secondly, will he change after he got punished once after he got his first ban? 30 euro wasted if he redo the same mistake. With 30 euro u can buy other thing than unban / unmute.

Thirdly, EnderBoy_Gamer_ has a lot of punishment going, go check his punishment, he have:

- 3 chat flooding
- 12 Bedwar client modification ( causes multiple warns, kicks and bans )
- 1 Swearing
- 2 Foreign language warn
- Used Hacked Client 6 times after multiple warns, kicks and ban ( this guy wont even listen what have he done )
- Permanent ban once and bought a UNBAN for 30 euro to get unban
- And get Permanent Ban for X-Raying is survival

Total: 27 cases

- 7 Bans
- 13 Kicks
- 4 Mutes
- 3 Warning

So Cagankral31_, tell me. He already bought unban once for 30 euro and got ban again, Do you want to still give this rule breaker a third chance?

Last edited:

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Oh I forget to mention, Insulting unranked player by saying them trash, useless in Survival, Ban Evading Survival with alt account call IsacTheSnowBear.
So in total is 29 threads not 27. Man you already a spoiled milk from now, I dont know how this dude gonna change his fate.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
IGN
cagankral31
depends. it seems like he did wrongs in past alot wrongs

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
he do have a lot of wrongs, and i believe he wont change back, that for sure

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
Bro, How am i ban evading, I have so many ranks on this server, and why would I do that? crazy
probs he himself is ban evading?
Bro, How am i ban evading, I have so many ranks on this server, and why would I do that? crazy steve, If you think i am ban evading, Just ask a staff to match my and his ip

crazysteve79

The Pika
Bro, How am i ban evading, I have so many ranks on this server, and why would I do that? crazy

Bro, How am i ban evading, I have so many ranks on this server, and why would I do that? crazy steve, If you think i am ban evading, Just ask a staff to match my and his ip
not you did I even said to you

crazysteve79

The Pika
Firstly, 30 euro is expensive as hell, it cost me 147MYR to buy one. HyperRSmash is right, wasting 30 euro for unban is stupid except if you P2W.

Secondly, will he change after he got punished once after he got his first ban? 30 euro wasted if he redo the same mistake. With 30 euro u can buy other thing than unban / unmute.

Thirdly, EnderBoy_Gamer_ has a lot of punishment going, go check his punishment, he have:

- 3 chat flooding
- 12 Bedwar client modification ( causes multiple warns, kicks and bans )
- 1 Swearing
- 2 Foreign language warn
- Used Hacked Client 6 times after multiple warns, kicks and ban ( this guy wont even listen what have he done )
- Permanent ban once and bought a UNBAN for 30 euro to get unban
- And get Permanent Ban for X-Raying is survival

Total: 27 cases

- 7 Bans
- 13 Kicks
- 4 Mutes
- 3 Warning

So Cagankral31_, tell me. He already bought unban once for 30 euro and got ban again, Do you want to still give this rule breaker a third chance?
eh see my kicks I got more but not perm ban though and tell name of the guy

JerryMine

The Pika
another brain cells dying thread, can you guys stop this gay behaviour