Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pls unban me i apologies

EnderBoy_Gamer

Hello. Sir/Madam
I am EnderBoy_Gamer_ . I was ban for using xray but it's now that I realize that how wrong and shameful to use a cheatcode in the server. I don't know what got to me that I made a such a horrible mistake before this I had never used a cheatcode in a server and played the game fairly and honestly. I assure you that if given a second chance I would never play by any unfair means in the game .I had a samurai rank in my id and I have worked really hard to get it. And it was super expensive for me so much so that I had to give the player 3 elytras 1 set of protection 5 armor and and 2 of my best swords and a stack of enchanted golden apples and a stunning mansion which took me more than a month to build. As u might know how hard it is to gather these items and even getting the deal done. Hence it is my humble request to unban my id and give me a second chance. I again ask for your forgiveness on my previous actions .

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

A humble player
EnderBoy_Gamer_

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
making a thread won't magic happen

buy an unban from store as you cannot appeal an unban because it's not false

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello. Sir/Madam
I am EnderBoy_Gamer_ . I was ban for using xray but it's now that I realize that how wrong and shameful to use a cheatcode in the server. I don't know what got to me that I made a such a horrible mistake before this I had never used a cheatcode in a server and played the game fairly and honestly. I assure you that if given a second chance I would never play by any unfair means in the game .I had a samurai rank in my id and I have worked really hard to get it. And it was super expensive for me so much so that I had to give the player 3 elytras 1 set of protection 5 armor and and 2 of my best swords and a stack of enchanted golden apples and a stunning mansion which took me more than a month to build. As u might know how hard it is to gather these items and even getting the deal done. Hence it is my humble request to unban my id and give me a second chance. I again ask for your forgiveness on my previous actions .

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

A humble player
EnderBoy_Gamer_
And so when you were downloading an x-ray texture pack you didn't think it was wrong? Ye sure, if you thought nothing would happen that's not the smartest thing, oh well 🤷

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Ye u basically cant help but just buy unban. Also a waste of the Samurai rank u got and get banned by using X-Raying texture pack. You also Ban Evading the server with the account call IsacTheSnowBear in Survival and that should be a permanent IP Ban. You also being rude to other player just like last season insulting and making fun of people personality especially unranked player.

I hope you think well on your own attitude in Survival towards other player. I'm here meant nothing but just here to advice to change your attitude towards other player.

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
Hello Everybody,
I am making this reply to tell that @EnderBoy_Gamer_ is not ME.
It's not my alt, I never ban evaded, and for those who don't know,
I have only 2 alts, (_blixx and AntiLust)
I don't have any alt called "EnderBoy_Gamer_
Thank you
EnderBoyGamer1

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
and I will report @EnderBoy_Gamer_ For "Impersonating"
If this thread doesn't get deleted, cause A lot of people are thinking that this is me and saying they "exposed me" for ban evading

JerryMine

The Pika
And so when you were downloading an x-ray texture pack you didn't think it was wrong? Ye sure, if you thought nothing would happen that's not the smartest thing, oh well 🤷
shh he was just trying to x ray himself for free

ayo wtf is unban. I suggest quitting this server and go to jartex or other servers. if you buy unban you either stinks or is crazy because you could have just go to hypixel with that money

crazysteve79

The Pika
shh he was just trying to x ray himself for free

ayo wtf is unban. I suggest quitting this server and go to jartex or other servers. if you buy unban you either stinks or is crazy because you could have just go to hypixel with that money
uh sir promting to join/play other server is ban! pls edit it out

piyushi0101

Pika Member
i aggred you Jerry Mine {i aggred that do not but unban go to hypixel but jertex is the best server i have ever visited}

NotEvenCj

People on the internet doesn't even care when a person is trying to apologize for his mistake and try to change himself to be a better man. People just keep on bullying

JerryMine

The Pika
uh sir promting to join/play other server is ban! pls edit it out
they have the same owners, big disappointment if they actually does that.

People on the internet doesn't even care when a person is trying to apologize for his mistake and try to change himself to be a better man. People just keep on bullying
there is no way for him to return cuz he is forced to get $30 euro, which i already stated is impossible. There are people out there apologizing, but even if we gave them chances they will still do it again

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
IGN
cagankral31
making a thread won't magic happen

buy an unban from store as you cannot appeal an unban because it's not false
He Understood his wrongs he must get unbanned, Staff Team Even Making Unban/Unmute Pay2Win this means rich people just will use xray and get unban while people who dont use/have money will deleted forever , stop this Staff Team server for fun not for money if u want money go work on real life works , dont say we need money for updates on server because u dont need more then 200 euro ( Host+Premium Plugins [İf u purchase some ]) and on resets you only change spawn area and few bugfixes so it is so useless to make this for money instead of adding donator ranks,use your creativity and make difference on ur server from others like : 3d animation npc's, mobs, custom swords instead of using people's mistakes for money ,Everyone make mistakes but using it for money is stupid because it will give advantage to p2winners to use xray also minecraft game is not yours you cant win money on someone elses game To Gunfire

HyperRSmash

Veteran
He Understood his wrongs he must get unbanned, Staff Team Even Making Unban/Unmute Pay2Win this means rich people just will use xray and get unban while people who dont use/have money will deleted forever , stop this Staff Team server for fun not for money if u want money go work on real life works , dont say we need money for updates on server because u dont need more then 200 euro ( Host+Premium Plugins [İf u purchase some ]) and on resets you only change spawn area and few bugfixes so it is so useless to make this for money instead of adding donator ranks,use your creativity and make difference on ur server from others like : 3d animation npc's, mobs, custom swords instead of using people's mistakes for money ,Everyone make mistakes but using it for money is stupid because it will give advantage to p2winners to use xray also minecraft game is not yours you cant win money on someone elses game To Gunfire
Spending 30e for an unban is stupid... it is expensive. People who buy it will very likely not break the same rule again because... 30 euros is not cheap.
You might see it as p2w, i see it as a 2nd chance players have, that comes with the price of 30e, which isnt cheap because, if it was cheap, you would just keep hacking or such, and just buy a "cheap" unban.
Also, he broke the rules, he got fairly punished. If he didn't break the rules in the first place, he wouldn't need to buy an unban. And you know what? If he doesn't want to buy it, he can just go play on another server, since he's banned from pika. As simple as that.
Also why are you talking about hosts and everything, I'm pretty sure your knowledge on that is very little.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
IGN
cagankral31
Everyone deserve 2nd Chance also people alr wasted tons of money on this p2w server so there wont be problem to waste 30e more to abuse hacks 1 more time so what about people accept his mistakes ?

crazysteve79

The Pika
Everyone deserve 2nd Chance also people alr wasted tons of money on this p2w server so there wont be problem to waste 30e more to abuse hacks 1 more time so what about people accept his mistakes ?
you should have thought before posting it godamit you know how much is 30e and what do u think whose the person who gave 30e for just hacking 1 more time

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
Bro, just tell that your the "spoiled" person who is rich and sees 30eur s 2eur, like bro and why would they get a second chance? isn't the ban fair? and why do you think that he is "innocent" maybe he was doing it for a reason but got caught, and bro, if you would get a second chance, wouldn't ban hammer get a second chance to ban you?