Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Please upgrade your main server

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikey_playz

Username:
nikey_playz​

Suggestion:
Please upgrade your main server​

Detailed description:
As a Minecraft player, the worst enemy on any server is the lag.

This can significantly reduce the levels of enjoyments, satisfaction and player retention the server can maintain, which in turn effects the popularity of the server and can create lower levels of player count joining onto the server.​

Reason(s):
My suggestion, along with many other frustrated players, is to upgrade the main server you're running Pika on. This would be in the best interest of all player base for Pika, and for the server owner. This is because it would generate more satisfied players, who would enjoy playing on Pika and can create a great conversion rate to store purchases, which would benefit the owner in terms of revenue achieved.

p.s. you can also use the upgrade as a cost and deduct from your annual tax bill, which would be beneficial as I think investing into your own server to generate potentially higher income streams is better than paying corrupt governments. But hey, that's just me :)​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello nikey_playz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You shouldn't worry about such stuff.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.