Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please separate bedwars from skywars

TNFX

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
TNFX

Suggestion:
Please separate bedwars and skywars

Detailed description:
Don't make it so when you grind your butt of all you get is skywars coins, when you are a bedwars main that's a waste of time in my opinion,​

Reason(s):
As I stated above its not worth the time you put in, please be creative and change some rewards.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

When you grind BedWars, you will get BedWars coins for winning games and eliminating players. I do not exactly get what are you trying to suggest here. Could you please be more descriptive? Thank you.

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello,

When you grind BedWars, you will get BedWars coins for winning games and eliminating players. I do not exactly get what are you trying to suggest here. Could you please be more descriptive? Thank you.
I think he's talking about getting skyawrs cosmetics from the bedwars lobbies

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello,

no when u level up sometime you get skywars coins instead of bedwars . But -1

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Nah
--------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this suggestion a -1

Good Morning;
Me

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey TNFX,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ You can buy certain cosmetics with the coins you earned by grinding. Mystery Boxes will stay like this.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good morning,
JustThiemo