Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please fix this ladder problem when I place ladders it disappears then I was fight I was trying to c

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhilrocks

Username:
krishnarocky​

Suggestion:
Please fix this ladder problem when I place ladders it disappears then I was fight I was trying to clutch but I clutched that ladder disappeared plz fix this pika network ladder is OP thing for bedwars​

Detailed description:
when I place ladders it disappears then I was fight I was trying to clutch but I clutched that ladder disappeared plz fix this pika network becoz ladder is an op item in bedwars.​

Reason(s):

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not a suggestion. Its probably bcz of your lag or anticheat. Make bug report instead.

Seroupe

Pika Member
Most likely it is because you are standing too close to the block, and you can't place a ladder when you are that close. Or you are just too lagy.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello akhilrocks,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a suggestion, report a bug here.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.