Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please fix survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godAnubis

I have been playing survival on your server for a while now, and I noticed some bugs. I would like you to fix /warp for mob farm, because there isn't one. I would also like you to fix crate opening system, because it doesn't exist either. Except for that, please fix chests, because they are ender chests. (it is pretty buggy to remove them).

Thank you for reading. Make survival great again.

Losii

Epic Pika
The enderchests are a replacement for normal chests because in 1.13 you can place 2 double chests next to eachother. In the older versions you had to switch between normal chests and trapped chests. You can fix this issue by just playing on 1.13 or 1.13.2 (the servers version).

OP
OP
godAnubis

godAnubis

Oh ok, but what about other problems like crate system and warp mob farm?

Losii

Epic Pika
I asked staff and they all said that they can't do anything about it and that we should wait for the owners to fix it.
It'll take a while for survival to get fixed. You only listed few bugs, there are a lot more and they have been reported by several players. We just need to be patient and one day (hopefully) survival will be completely bug free.

Karlo13

There is a problem with /shop, u can't sell some items (for example sugar cane), also some job on /jobs don't work

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Patience hasn't paid off so far. With the continued lack of development and the next server update now in line, patience will probably not pay off. Now it's a question of what to do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.