Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Please edit the 7th vote link (please read before rejecting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientifreak5

Pika Lover
Username:
Scientifreak5​

Suggestion:
Please edit the 7th vote link (please read before rejecting)​

Detailed description:
As of right now, only premium minecraft players can vote on the 7th link (which I know is a thought decidsion). But I do not get how a player having a real minecraft account helps the server in any way, shape, or form. I think the 7th vote link should be edited to one that allows everyone to vote equally, so we can vote 8 times a day and all players can get the same amount of pika iron at the end of the month.
Please understand.
And doing this won't crazily affect the pikanetwork economy, because the max somebody can save even with this edit is 2500 pika iron, which is pretty much nothing when it comes to store purchases.
Plus this will benefit the server, considering that atleast 500-1000 players who vote daily will add up an extra to the total votes on these sites for the server.
I hope you all consider this.

(Ples ;-;)

Reason(s):
Real minecraft account players (which are a very less players on the server) get advantage to the month-end 222 vote 500 iron perk, while cracked players do not. Even though somebody having a real account adds nothing towards helping the server's economy anyways, and the 7th vote link also prevents the server from getting a LOT more votes than it gets right now.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Its not really up to the server owner to decide whether it should be premium only or crack. Its up to the administrations of that voting site to decide/ code how and who could vote base on what method. If the owners would really like to eliminate the issue of crack players cant vote, the only way would be replacing it with another site which most likely will not happen.

OP
OP
S

Scientifreak5

Pika Lover
Yes but then they should add another vote link. My suggestion actually makes sense because it'll boost the amount of votes the server gets on each site because of how many cracked players come online daily and vote.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
PikaNetwork has chose specific voting sotues based on their popularity (this would get them more players) Since PikaNetwork doesn’t manage/own these sites; They can’t really change anything about them.

OP
OP
S

Scientifreak5

Pika Lover
Yes but there are
PikaNetwork has chose specific voting sotues based on their popularity (this would get them more players) Since PikaNetwork doesn’t manage/own these sites; They can’t really change anything about them.
Yes, but there are a bunch more famous voting sites in my opinion. In fact I don't think there's a lot of people who know the 6th vote link, in fact the vote link 8 (the one that can't be used anymore) is more famous comparatively

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Scientifreak5,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Explained by the community.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.