Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

please any sollutions

cpoi

i changed my minecraft username in minecraft.com but when i try to join the server they say that i should change my name to wallibear__ wich is already what im using please any sollutions

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Can you share a screenshot so we can further understand the situation?

Just to note, since Pika is a cracked server, it doesn't support minecraft username changes, which means if you do change your name all of your stats would be completely wiped.
Pika stores stats as PLAYER 1 or PLAYER 2 rather than a minecraft ID, which would be why.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
That error usually occurs when there is another player registered with the same username but with different caps
Example: You are trying to login with the username ilovebeans but there is another player named ILoveBeans

There's no way to fix that, just change to a different username

OP
OP
C

cpoi

Just to note, since Pika is a cracked server, it doesn't support minecraft username changes, which means if you do change your name all of your stats would be completely wiped.
Pika stores stats as PLAYER 1 or PLAYER 2 rather than a minecraft ID, which would be why.

nevermind ill just wait till i can change my name in 30 days

zekskitten

Great Reporter
i changed my minecraft username in minecraft.com but when i try to join the server they say that i should change my name to wallibear__ wich is already what im using please any sollutions
There is already an register account named Wallibear on PikaNetwork, So You Can't Login with the same name with the proxy.