Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Players Hacking On Alts

Hipp0griff

Pika Lover
So some players are creating alts so they can hack without the consequences being reflected onto their main accounts . How would You deal with that? I mean if someone says "Hey Im hacking im an alt of xyz" You cant really ban the player just for claiming they are a certain person on an alt. Im not sure what players use to dodge IP Bans but its really annoyong wanting to play on a server and a Hacker You just banned is right back on an alt. I understand that that falls under "Ban Evasion" but how do you prove all these hacking alts come from one player?

Marleac

Great Reporter
IGN
Marleac
If a player is cheating you may submit a player report with video evidence here: https://pika-network.net/report/. Furthermore, what you described is considered ban evading, which is the act of playing on an account while another account of yours is IP banned. If you have any sort of articulable suspicion or evidence of a player ban evading, you may also make a report on the aforementioned link, and if found guilty, they'll be permanently banned for ban evading as well.

sexypapa

So some players are creating alts so they can hack without the consequences being reflected onto their main accounts . How would You deal with that? I mean if someone says "Hey Im hacking im an alt of xyz" You cant really ban the player just for claiming they are a certain person on an alt. Im not sure what players use to dodge IP Bans but its really annoyong wanting to play on a server and a Hacker You just banned is right back on an alt. I understand that that falls under "Ban Evasion" but how do you prove all these hacking alts come from one player?
Please contact staff members about this and always remember
Sincerely,
/login password
Elvish Bhai