Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

player stole my things and explode my faction

How i can fix this

• Banning or punishement to the player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help me fix the faction an protect it and get my lost things

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neithan

Yesterday a player named mtn1235 wanted to tp to me i accepted the resquet so he say me if he can have some food so i gave he some food he wanted an iron pickage then i gifted to he, then some hours later i go ak and go to eat then i go back in the server and i go to see my chests i thinked my faction is protected because i make it a faction but then my ultimate kit was not in my chest and i dont have it in my inventory or other chests i thinked i have it in another chest so i leave the server now 1 day later i join server but when i see my faction it was stolen and exploded. pls help me i am good with him and he only explode my faction ): Help me please, thanks

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
That is not punishable.
Anyways, if you see a player breaking rules, you can freely record him and report him here - on the forums.
There is nothing we can do, all I can say is - don't let random people in your base just cause you think you're ''good with him'' as you said there.

Hope this helps.

Aoid

Epic Pika
This is NOT A Rulebreaking, It's your fault getting him inside your faction Next time Don't do it.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Here is a tip friend.
Learn to trust your faction members what happened to you is a classic act of being insided
Next time at least owner claim or limit his access to certain area's.
Next time don't let random kids into your base <3

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Hey neithan!, As they said dont trust anyone in your own base , i can help you with giving you some armor if you want :halo:
My IGN is Idarkxsx , if you saw me online msg me directly and ill try to help you ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.