Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Planets

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GalaxyJamz

I have decided to suggest that we should add planetary systems to Galactix factions. The players have been filling up the server and causing a lot of lag. I think we should create Planets to change.

My First Planet Idea:

Graveyard Planet

Desc: A planet which all people have died and had a zombie apocalypse so everything and anyone is gone

My Second Planet Idea:

Volcanic Planet

Desc: A planet which is in the olden years. Where volcanoes are created.

My Third Planet Idea:

Junglysaurs

Desc: A planet which dinosaurs were born before trees were removed and before dinosaurs were extinct.

These are the first 3 planets that can be added.

Kruzador

I have decided to suggest that we should add planetary systems to Galactix factions. The players have been filling up the server and causing a lot of lag. I think we should create Planets to change.

My First Planet Idea:

Graveyard Planet

Desc: A planet which all people have died and had a zombie apocalypse so everything and anyone is gone

My Second Planet Idea:

Volcanic Planet

My Third Planet Idea:

Junglysaurs

Desc: A planet which dinosaurs were born before trees were removed and before dinosaurs were extinct.

Sounds Great but be sure u have enough players

Cloudz

This would be a complete rip off of the concept of "cosmic factions" another server with 9 different planets

OP
OP
_GalaxyJamz

_GalaxyJamz

This would be a complete rip off of the concept of "cosmic factions" another server with 9 different planets
No it won't be, we can change the concept. The spawn can be changed too I can help with the building. Cosmic Factions aren't the only ones with the planetary system

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
+1, You're the first one that i gave a positive response.

Aragon_Zx

Pika Member

My First Planet Idea:

Graveyard Planet

My Second Planet Idea:

Volcanic Planet

My Third Planet Idea:

Junglysaurs

Thats Cool, i'd play it if the staffs will make it. But i think theyre going for NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.