Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping

Super_MODI

I play on a good 5g wifi but my ping on pika is always unstable going from 200-300 even 350 sometimes.
On other Minecraft servers my ping approx from 50-150 but on pika it is very bad.
Is there an IP address of pika that we need to connect to or what? Please help

meek_mills

Epic Pika
I play on a good 5g wifi but my ping on pika is always unstable going from 200-300 even 350 sometimes.
On other Minecraft servers my ping approx from 50-150 but on pika it is very bad.

so it does not only depends on your internet connection.. Pika's servers are located at France so the far the servers are located the high ping you get.. and if you want to make it stable try using your wifi with ethernet cable it may help you some..!

and even different ip's wont help just use pika.host or play.pika-network.net

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Maybe you can try using a vpn (although has its risk)

And connect to a server which is near the pika network hosting servers . (Like in Europe )

Otherside

Great Reporter
Maybe you can try using a vpn (although has its risk)

And connect to a server which is near the pika network hosting servers . (Like in Europe )
If you try to connect to pikanetwork with vpn it wouldn't going to work. Upon joining you will get a massage to turn off the vpn.

It happens because the IP doesn't match with your location and changing IP is illegal as far as I know, I mean you can bypass IP bans with it.