Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping issue

krishna14214

After playing one game in bedwars which runs perfectly fine after then I leave the game to join another game my ping starts to fluctuate and I get lag backs in the lobby when I have 150mbps of upload speed this does not happen in every server only pika so pls see to this my IGN is krishna14214

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
same here
i think pika is fixing it but i get lag spikes and i lag even tho i get good ms

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
After playing one game in bedwars which runs perfectly fine after then I leave the game to join another game my ping starts to fluctuate and I get lag backs in the lobby when I have 150mbps of upload speed this does not happen in every server only pika so pls see to this my IGN is krishna14214
Hey there,

If you live in india then It will happen to you but still pika is trying to fix it.

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Hey, This is because pika is hosted in europe but pika-network developer team are trying to fix it.

Asian players get alot of high ping, Its a recurring issue which cannot be resolved. Please check your ISP. This happens because asian servers get redirected to England and the English ISP's deny the IP which adds alot of unnecessary ping. The server host is set in Paris, usually people who live near Paris get better ping. I hope you understand. Developers are working on this (I've sent the same answer around twice)

Cybernat

i think its not pika's fault its your internets fault cuz it dosent happen to me