Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord PikaNetwork Fanart Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
PikaNetwork Fanart Event

Detailed description:
PikaNetwork has been created and online with thousands of player for 5+ year now ( hope I was right ) also TOP 3 best cracked server rankings in 2021, and it was a big achievement for Gunfire and Voodootje0. How about having a fanart event to celebrate it? I believe there is a lot of talented players in this forum. By the way, please use Gallery Channel more, it's feel not lively.

Players can draw their arts in different ways such as:

- Black and White ( sketch or non-sketch )

- Water Colors

- Color pencil

- Oil painting

and etc ...

And of course some rewards for the best fanart for PikaNetwork. ( If they wanted to, don't force them to gave us reward )

Reason(s):
Lots of the event is for in-game, for example the recent Dropper event, Survival games, Bow spleef event, Sumo brackets event. These events are really fun and frustrating sometimes, so how about we have some physical events just like Karaoke Event to release some in-game stress and chill together? It would be cool and entertaining to watch how players draw their arts to support PikaNetwork more in the future.

Last edited:

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.