Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika network

Am I a cutie.

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
It's been a while since I had came back to the server. I just wanted to see how everyone is and most importantly the server pika-network.
I would like to ask something... with the new co owner that is going to be on ,how is he? And why had Dutchminerhd hire him?
I hope that the old staff are doing great! Also for the newer staff that had join the staff team, I wish you all the best.

For any seniors staff that sees this (hello :3) do you know if any future events that are going to happen either it's on the server or something is GOING to happen to the server it self? The server has been dying not a lot but a lot lower then before... are there things that you are going to do maybe changing new themes for all the different servers?

Sincerely your boy,
Navytheslayer
<3

LeoIronhart

Veteran
There is way too much to fit in one post message. Lmao. First of all welcome back. If you wanna know about the co-owner, he was written a post, see it in the home page. Next, a lot of old staff are gone, but a lot of new ones have come and they all seem pretty cool. There have been other small things here and there as well, which I'm sure you'll learn.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
It's been a while since I had came back to the server. I just wanted to see how everyone is and most importantly the server pika-network.
I would like to ask something... with the new co owner that is going to be on ,how is he? And why had Dutchminerhd hire him?
I hope that the old staff are doing great! Also for the newer staff that had join the staff team, I wish you all the best.

For any seniors staff that sees this (hello :3) do you know if any future events that are going to happen either it's on the server or something is GOING to happen to the server it self? The server has been dying not a lot but a lot lower then before... are there things that you are going to do maybe changing new themes for all the different servers?

Sincerely your boy,
Navytheslayer
<3

Now that there is new staff members, and that Bear has join back, the server should grow and realise more succesfull ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.