Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars pika network should add invisibity potions and bridge eggs and snowballs and the tracker should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannan

Username:
sunnymoney​

Suggestion:
pika network should add invisibity potions and bridge eggs and snowballs and the tracker should be in player inventory and pika should add private games and ranked bedwars too also voice call clasic bedwars​

Detailed description:
to make a complete bedwars game we need to see whats missing so here i am playing in this server for arround 4 months and i know that pika network should add bridge eggs and snowballs and the tracker should be in player inventory and pika should add private games and ranked bedwars too also voice call clasic bedwars so my friend just left pika network and went on an another server because of this and false console bans are banning all my friends and they come with other accounts and loose levels​

Reason(s):
because of 2 reasons he had an low end wifi so he got false console banned for no reason he didnt use and other clients just normal 1.8.9 and the secone reason is that pika dosent have full player shop pika is missing bridge eggs and snowballs and invisible potions too​

Example(s):
invisibity potions and bridge eggs and snowballs​

MarkForMe

A lot of people recommend this but pika doesn't want to be a exact copy of Hypixel if they could they would have added those when creating bedwars plus I think invis and bridge eggs should be only in 4v4v4v4s.
There are private games you need a rank to create one just like any server out there :) and the tracker just none uses it and if they do it would be a lot easier and the compass in your inventory in kinda annoying most of the times.
The false bans? hmmm idk about that I used to have bad internet and I haven't got false banned. only once but it for other reasons :D

ogsq

Legendary Pika
already been suggested and denied multiple times.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Mannan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.