Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

! Pika Network History !

FenixxPlayzMc

First of thank you Pika network for the awesome GUILD update. OK so everyone imagine this, Pika had a update Called Pika history... Where you can see gamemode stats as in - fastest game won - fastest game lost - most kills in a single game so forth you get the idea, Just imagine that :D

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
First of thank you Pika network for the awesome GUILD update. OK so everyone imagine this, Pika had a update Called Pika history... Where you can see gamemode stats as in - fastest game won - fastest game lost - most kills in a single game so forth you get the idea, Just imagine that :D
I once won a solo game in like 15 seconds, everyone in the entire lobby disconnected. I might add the screenshots if I'm not lazy sometime lmao

OP
OP
FenixxPlayzMc

FenixxPlayzMc

I once won a solo game in like 15 seconds, everyone in the entire lobby disconnected. I might add the screenshots if I'm not lazy sometime lmao
Bruh Me two, once i had a singles match where 6 teams left and it was only a 1v1 Bruh

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Mhmmm relatable, everyone just enters the game and then disconnects lmao