Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Iron from Vote

Dragon85

Pika Lover
I have 200 votes. When I redeemed the Iron, I got a validity of 14 days for 3 -500 Iron and only 7 days validity for the 4th 500 Iron.
Now I can't buy Hitman Rank up

Please Go through it and kindly help me out with this issue
Regards,
dragon85

Video Evidence:-
View: https://youtu.be/lUuE_vIRlFs

Attachments

• Screenshot (1023).png
    Screenshot (1023).png
    151.3 KB · Views: 14

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
That's intentional, it has an expiration date of 14 days and at the end of the month, you should probably spend it today untill it expires tomorrow.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's intentional, it has an expiration date of 14 days and at the end of the month, you should probably spend it today untill it expires tomorrow.
Look carefully before saying
His 3 500 iron had validity of 14 days and 1 has 7 days, so it's definitely a bug.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Look carefully before saying
His 3 500 iron had validity of 14 days and 1 has 7 days, so it's definitely a bug.
That's not possible unless he had already exchanged 50 votes 7days before exchanging the rest.

but for sure if it did somehow managed to happen def make a bug report

OP
OP
D

Dragon85

Pika Lover
That's not possible unless he had already exchanged 50 votes 7days before exchanging the rest.

but for sure if it did somehow managed to happen def make a bug report
I knew it would have a validity of 14 days only from the previous month's redemption. Because of this, I could not rank up to HITMAN the last season I played.
So this month I calculated it and redeemed all the vote rewards today. Little did I know something like this would happen, If I knew it I would have started to record even the process of redemption.

Thank you all for your concern. 🙏 🙏
Regards,
dragon85

Unrefunded

I knew it would have a validity of 14 days only from the previous month's redemption. Because of this, I could not rank up to HITMAN the last season I played.
So this month I calculated it and redeemed all the vote rewards today. Little did I know something like this would happen, If I knew it I would have started to record even the process of redemption.

Thank you all for your concern. 🙏 🙏
Regards,
dragon85
1669900281149.png

According to @MrEpiko it is intended to have 500 iron with a 7 day expiry date instead of 14. Meaning that you will get 1500 iron with 14 days of expiry date and 500 iron with 7 days of expiry date. The same also applies to jartex. I was going to upgrade my rank to Gold in practice that month and apparently they just scammed us.

OP
OP
D

Dragon85

Pika Lover
View attachment 61947

According to @MrEpiko it is intended to have 500 iron with a 7 day expiry date instead of 14. Meaning that you will get 1500 iron with 14 days of expiry date and 500 iron with 7 days of expiry date. The same also applies to jartex. I was going to upgrade my rank to Gold in practice that month and apparently they just scammed us.
I had made even a bug report 2 days ago, But the staff is not at all interested in answering my query till now.
Unrefunded Did you make a suggestion?

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I had made even a bug report 2 days ago, But the staff is not at all interested in answering my query till now.
Unrefunded Did you make a suggestion?
I had a bug report almost a year old , no one seen that ,it was a glitch which makes you unfair .

Kage915

I have 200 votes. When I redeemed the Iron, I got a validity of 14 days for 3 -500 Iron and only 7 days validity for the 4th 500 Iron.
Now I can't buy Hitman Rank up

Please Go through it and kindly help me out with this issue
Regards,
dragon85

Video Evidence:-
View: https://youtu.be/lUuE_vIRlFs
the 500 iron that expires in 7days is intentional im pretty sure , since last month one of my 500 iron expires in 7days as well