Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Pickaxes Practicality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azh8980

Minecraft Username:
Azh8980

Suggestion:
Pickaxes Practicality

Detailed description:
I, Azh8980 am going to lay out my suggestion as follows :

I think that the practicality is a must in a game that is having a large amount of concurrent players. The enchant that I'm pointing out is Explosive. As far as I am concerned, you can gain keys easily if you have keyfinder and explosive but if you only have explosive on a pickaxe such as the Frozen Pickaxe, keys are very very hard to obtain. This has lead to a huge disadvantage to several players as they barely gain keys with the high level explosive. I suggest that you make keys easier to obtain with explosive as well because as I see right now, the best enchants to get keys without keyfinder are boomerang and jackhammer as these enchants add to blocks that are "broken" rather than "extra" blocks from 1 block broken. So the key probability will only be counted by blocks broken and not extra blocks. Explosive on the other hand does not indicate blocks that are broken, therefore less keys. What I'm implying here is make the game more realistic, the higher the explosive, the higher the key chance. Instead of the higher the explosive, the lower the key chance. That is all I have to say, thank you for making this game for the community.​

Reason(s):
This is because keys seem harder to obtain as the explosive level increases and this makes a huge disadvantage to players who just obtained the Freeze Pickaxe​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
That would make it too easy to get valuable keys because you would be able to have both explosive, boomerang and key finder on the same pickaxe.

tlang

Veteran
Enchant toggle was added for a reason but again its only captain+

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Azh8980,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ It will always only work with legit broken blocks, and not blocks broken counted by your enchants.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good night,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.