Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickname

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
JuvnS

Suggestion:
perks

Detailed description:
Note: The prices don’t include the first unlock, as they can be found in the soul well.

Perks

Arrow recovery perk

What it does: Certain chance to recover arrow on bow hit(Max level: 25% chance)

Max level: 5

My thoughts: Not a useless perk, however not really necessary, as you will get a stack of arrows at middle. If you're a bow user, I would recommend this perk after getting perks like bulldozer and juggernaut.

Cost to max: 70k coins

Blazing arrows perk

What it does: Certain chance of shooting a fire arrow with a bow(Max level: 5% chance)

My thoughts: Useful perk, as it can be used to easily kill people with a bow. It can annoy users. I would recommend this perk when you have leftover coins..

Cost to max: 70k

Ender mastery perk

What it does: Reduces certain percentage of damage taken with ender pearls(Max level: 100% damage reduce)

Max level:5

Bulldozer perk

What it does: Enemy kills give you strength I for a certain amount of time(Max level: 5 seconds)

My thoughts: Arguably the best perk in the game. It can be used to avoid clean ups, as well as fast kill chains resulting to a high kill game. A must get perk, one of the first perks you should max out.

Juggernaut perk

What it does: Enemy kills give you regeneration I for a certain amount of time(Max level: 10 seconds)

Mining Expertise perk

What it does: Certain chance to get a 1 extra ore when mined(Max level: 50% chance)

Resistance boost perk

What it does: Gives you a resistance boost at the start of the game for a certain amount of time(Max level: 15 seconds)

Max level: 3

Knowledge perk

What it does: Gives you experience levels after kill(Max level: 3 levels)

Annoy-o-mite perk

What it does: A certain chance to spawn a silverfish when you hit someone with a bow

Nourishment perk

What it does: Each kill gives you full hunger and saturation

Max level: 1

Revenge perk

What it does: 5% chance to spawn a spider when you die

Max level: 1

Fat perk

What it does: Gain absorption hearts at the start of the game for a certain amount of time

Bridger perk

What it does: Certain chance to get the block you just placed(Max level: 25% chance)

Environmental expert perk

What it does: Reduces a certain percentage of environmental damage.

Lucky charm perk

What it does: Certain chance to give a golden apple after kill(Max level: 30%)

Max level: 20

Necromancer perk

What it does: Certain chance to spawn zombie on kill(Max level: 8%)

Black magic perk

What it does: Certain chance to get an ender pearl after void kill(15%)

Robbery perk

What it does: Certain chance to drop the item in enemy players hand when you fist them(Max level: 10%)

Max level: 10

You can add more I just gave examples from already existing perks from another server

Reason(s):
I think it would make skywars more fun and award people for having coins because non rank kits are garbage.

Last edited:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey JuvnS,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
We will add new perks to SkyWars.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.