Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Outscale Doesn't know what "Spamming" means. I think he may need to learn english.

Emu1215

Pika Lover
So I've been playing a lot on survival lately, and I've been quite nice to most people, i havent sweared and I have a decent group of friends, but thats irrelavant. So i was doing some typical advertising of my emeralds that I am selling, and boom this "genius" mod named Outscale decided: oH thiS iS flOoDiNg chAt i shOuLD mUtE a PerFeCTly fIne pErsOn. I don't think I am going to need to appeal for this, since I litteraly did nothing wrong. McGenius De Smort (outscale) if you see this then you should definetly mute every single person on this server because if sending a msg every like 5-10 seconds is a mute, then why isn't the rest of the server banned for life?

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Emu1215,

If you feel like you got falsely punished, make a Punishment Appeal HERE.

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
I'm doing that right now, tell Outscale hes a genius

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Why is the screenshot not loading into appeals? Any ideas for fixes ;-;

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Hi, your punishment is valid, because saying anything in chat 3 times or more in a short time will be counted as spamming.
And Outscale did not mute you right away, he muted you after i reported you for that, and i did because you advertise that same thing multiple of times, which flood the chat and break a rule (Spamming)
For your references, here is the evident: View: https://imgur.com/a/zrF0d9w#p2SNz47

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
And which rule says spamming is saying the same thing 3 times? I don't see it :/ Maybe its only for professional karens :(

"The cringier lpkfvip can get the more cringe I am"
Sincerely, Emu

acura

Great Reporter
And which rule says spamming is saying the same thing 3 times? I don't see it :/ Maybe its only for professional karens :(

"The cringier lpkfvip can get the more cringe I am"
Sincerely, Emu
I'm afraid I have to agree with Lpkfvip on this. Your punishment is valid and there's nothing you can do about it. Trying to appeal is free, but you're likely to get denied. I apologize for this inconvenience.

siddhanth12345

Pika Lover
So I've been playing a lot on survival lately, and I've been quite nice to most people, i havent sweared and I have a decent group of friends, but thats irrelavant. So i was doing some typical advertising of my emeralds that I am selling, and boom this "genius" mod named Outscale decided: oH thiS iS flOoDiNg chAt i shOuLD mUtE a PerFeCTly fIne pErsOn. I don't think I am going to need to appeal for this, since I litteraly did nothing wrong. McGenius De Smort (outscale) if you see this then you should definetly mute every single person on this server because if sending a msg every like 5-10 seconds is a mute, then why isn't the rest of the server banned for life?
Lol you did mistake you must be quiet and send the appeal instead of this rubbish.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Look I don't usually talk to people who have the IQ of a bettle but you sent the same msg 3 times with short intervals so it's considered spamming. And as for the rule no rules, some things are apparent for people who have a brain.
The only fact you got right in your baby raging episode is that - Outscale "IS" a genius.
And listen you spoiled brat, people are moderating on a cracked Minecraft server so that dumb idiots like you can have a good experience while on the server without the wish for something in return, so better start showing them a respect

"Disappointed at how dumb human children can be"

acura

Great Reporter
Look I don't usually talk to people who have the IQ of a bettle but you sent the same msg 3 times with short intervals so it's considered spamming. And as for the rule no rules, some things are apparent for people who have a brain.
The only fact you got right in your baby raging episode is that - Outscale "IS" a genius.
And listen you spoiled brat, people are moderating on a cracked Minecraft server so that dumb idiots like you can have a good experience while on the server without the wish for something in return, so better start showing them a respect

"Disappointed at how dumb human children can be"
Hey cut it out. I know he wasn't right but that doesn't mean you get to bash him with all your abhorrent words. Acting like this doesn't make you any better of a person.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Hey cut it out. I know he wasn't right but that doesn't mean you get to bash him with all your abhorrent words. Acting like this doesn't make you any better of a person.
I'm not trying to be a better person. I just hate immature brats who don't give others their deserved respect.

Those who treat me with kindness, I will pay that kindness back tenfold. And those who treat me with injustice, use me, hurt me and my friends........I shall return that injustice a 1000 times over.
Your friendly-Mystique :D

mystique6800

Epic Pika
So did he hurt you to make u say these stuff?
Of course not I don't even know who he is, but he did write such a wonderful msg about the staff, and I know that u guys can't say anything back because of that [staff] tag next to your name,But Idh one so why not :)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Of course not I don't even know who he is, but he did write such a wonderful msg about the staff, and I know that u guys can't say anything back because of that [staff] tag next to your name,But Idh one so why not :)
Staff couldnt say something back doesnt mean you have to turn something small into a big drama.🤷‍♂️ Next time just guide them to the correct places, and let them go through his complains through the formal ways.

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Oh wow, so I didn't check pika for 2 days and a kid springs up calling me names. Some things are apparent for people who have a brain, then I see that you don't? Let's see, oh, I can't find anything about sending 3 messages over a short interval of time being called spamming, if its so "imPortAnt" as the kid says, why isn't it set as a rule? Also, do you not pay attention or not cause my "bettle" brain listens to my english teacher instead of um, empty void. Oh yeah, and listen. You think they moderate on a server all day because they want to give everyone a free cracked server? You think they get nothing for it? Sure, its fun for both sides but the fact that you are this naive is litterally funny. So basically, you talked BS in your entire first msg.

Ok second msg, still full of BS. Sure, u hate "immature brats" who dont give ppl their deserved respect, do you now? At least apaxia tried to tel you something. I'm afraid you should start hating yourself a lotttt. Also, the cringe statement at the end takes cringing to a whole new level.

3rd and 4rth, even more BS. First, the 2 yr old decides to hop in cause why not, 2 yr olds love drama. Also "mock"? Only thought it wasn't a self description by you until I read that you thought it was mocking.

Didn't intend to hurt the 2 yr old, just a response to IT's "intelligence". I'm over this thing already, ty to EAo_2_0_8 and apaxia who at least had some sense instead of trying to grow the void in their cranial area. Also EAo, ur part of staff? gl and don't abuse power. Also anime is disgusting just like the person who is using it as their profile pic.

Oh wow, so I didn't check pika for 2 days and a kid springs up calling me names. Some things are apparent for people who have a brain, then I see that you don't? Let's see, oh, I can't find anything about sending 3 messages over a short interval of time being called spamming, if its so "imPortAnt" as the kid says, why isn't it set as a rule? Also, do you not pay attention or not cause my "bettle" brain listens to my english teacher instead of um, empty void. Oh yeah, and listen. You think they moderate on a server all day because they want to give everyone a free cracked server? You think they get nothing for it? Sure, its fun for both sides but the fact that you are this naive is litterally funny. So basically, you talked BS in your entire first msg.

Ok second msg, still full of BS. Sure, u hate "immature brats" who dont give ppl their deserved respect, do you now? At least apaxia tried to tel you something. I'm afraid you should start hating yourself a lotttt. Also, the cringe statement at the end takes cringing to a whole new level.

3rd and 4rth, even more BS. First, the 2 yr old decides to hop in cause why not, 2 yr olds love drama. Also "mock"? Only thought it wasn't a self description by you until I read that you thought it was mocking.

Didn't intend to hurt the 2 yr old, just a response to IT's "intelligence". I'm over this thing already, ty to EAo_2_0_8 and apaxia who at least had some sense instead of trying to grow the void in their cranial area. Also EAo, ur part of staff? gl and don't abuse power. Also anime is disgusting just like the person who is using it as their profile pic.
dont waste time reading this... LOOL

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Or don't argue about a spamming issue and just deal with the punishment you've already been punished for and get on with your day

Inksans4vevr

Banned
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what in the name of old duck???