Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OPSKYBLOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinqKos

someone left my island on opskyblock and he left 2 quickshops and his welcome sign. I cant break them i need help!!!!!!!!

Gergerino

Epic Pika
With this I need to say something... some staff members are really bad at Skyblock OP. I tried to call an admin or mod for him, but they refuse to. I got some other examples.

Example 1: Asked helper a question about my rank. He was only busy calling everybody a noob. Worst helper ever I've seen.
Example 2: Asked another moderator for help about the same thing, was only busy to have fun and left after that

This was of the past 3 weeks. Much staff members are not taking it very serious, it annoys me sometimes. If you are a hard working staff, this is not for you :)

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
With this I need to say something... some staff members are really bad at Skyblock OP. I tried to call an admin or mod for him, but they refuse to. I got some other examples.

Example 1: Asked helper a question about my rank. He was only busy calling everybody a noob. Worst helper ever I've seen.
Example 2: Asked another moderator for help about the same thing, was only busy to have fun and left after that

This was of the past 3 weeks. Much staff members are not taking it very serious, it annoys me sometimes. If you are a hard working staff, this is not for you :)
I hope the "Helper that was calling everyone a noob" wasn't referring to me. xD And to break Welcome and quickshop signs, you need a Mod+ for that. @Snorlax13

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Actually, an admin can handle the removal of quickshops and the welcome sign. Contact an admin ahead in teamspeak nor discord. Or ill contact for it to you.

Verseh

Banned

I like how this is so.... well.. 'not' off-topic.
If you don't like it, then scratch

ISunSource

Pika Lover

I get your point but you got to consider that staff are players too, 1) they wanna have fun and contact with other friends (play to be specific).
2) imagine the HUGE messages they get, like if i were in any staff's place i'd certainly mute all the pms.
3) THE MOST IMP. This is where PIKA'S channels on DISCORD and TEAM SPEAK are for, the channels are their to help you keep in touch with the staff members.
@Haoiscoll @Chairman @Littlezkim @RockyGaming GOT UR BACKS GUYS ❤️❤️ LOL

DiyaDaBeast

I hope the "Helper that was calling everyone a noob" wasn't referring to me. xD And to break Welcome and quickshop signs, you need a Mod+ for that. @Snorlax13
U could just break the block the welcome sign is on and the sign will break...EZ quickshop though you're kinda screwed without admin+

Gergerino

Epic Pika
I like how this is so.... well.. 'not' off-topic.
If you don't like it, then scratch

Scratch is not the way to leave for me xD

I get your point but you got to consider that staff are players too, 1) they wanna have fun and contact with other friends (play to be specific).
2) imagine the HUGE messages they get, like if i were in any staff's place i'd certainly mute all the pms.
3) THE MOST IMP. This is where PIKA'S channels on DISCORD and TEAM SPEAK are for, the channels are their to help you keep in touch with the staff members.
@Haoiscoll @Chairman @Littlezkim @RockyGaming GOT UR BACKS GUYS ❤️❤️ LOL

3 well-formed reasons. Have nothing to say :D

Status
Not open for further replies.