Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock OpSkyblock update

Status
Not open for further replies.

0czz

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz​

Suggestion:
OpSkyblock update​

Detailed description:
OP Skyblock was a really fun gamemode when introduced again to community but now that time has passed, it is less and less fun to play, every season repeats previous one, so here are some things to change that I think are nice.

- Black Market

Not the black market for sellwands or sellchests, but custom shop like /transfer that has some interesting items within it. It could be nice if there would be a room for it on spawn just like keys enchant table… or either by typing command /bl or /bm

from black market you can get book abilities, new soul gear, book wand, soul tools, book wands. Everything is explained below.

- Souls

Souls will be used in a black market shop, they can be obtained by killing other players or killing large amounts of mobs, example:

50% chance of giving you a soul when killed player

10% chance of giving you a soul when killed mob

( I will let owners choose for (%) but I think this is ok

- Book Abilities

What are book abilities? Book abilities will be books only bought from black market that can be used for some things, examples:

• Book of knowledge
    ( gives you 50% more chance to get higher levels from opening /ce books ) can be putted on armor pieces.
  • Book of War
    ( there is small chance of you getting Strength V for 10 seconds when attacking enemy ) - can be putted on sword or axe
  • Book of Souls
    ( makes your percentage of getting souls higher ) - can be putted on sword and axe
- 65% chance of giving when killed player - 15% chance of giving when killed mob

• Book of experience
    (
    there is small chance of getting 5x experience boost for 30 seconds ) - can be putted on sword
  • Book of Angels
    (
    can bring you back to life when lover than 5 hearts ( gives you regeneration V for 7 seconds )
- Bosses

What are bosses? Bosses are creatures that can be summoned by players

and cooldown is atleast 48 hours for each boss.

• THESE ARE NOT SAME BOSSES AS YOU KNOW FROM OTHER SERVERS
    There will only be one boss, it will have some kind of koth for spawning it on.
    There will be circle of radius 25x25 that boss can be in.
It will be summoned if players press button at warp pvp every 48 hours

As said they cannot leave their circle, due to abusement boss will not get damage from arrows/bows/snowballs/eggs or any throwing object

Boss would have high health and would do a lot of damage and break armors fast.

• Why would someone go for bosses? “ they just waste items and take a lot of time to kill, they are not worthy “
  • I think we can all agree that if boss gets added when killed atleast gives op loot such as:
  • NEW BOSS GEAR
Protection 18, Unbreaking 12 armor ( full set )

• KEYS
It would drop 1 key class kit ( basically one time use key class that gives you keys )

• RANKS
    There is REALLY REALLY small chance of boss dropping rank
  • Seasonal Skyvip rank voucher
    0.5%
  • Seasonal Skyhero rank voucher
    0.1%
  • SELLWANDS
it would give sellwands between 100 – 1000 uses

• BOOSTERS
EXP booster 15mins – 1 hour 2x or 3x

money booster 15mins – 1 hour 2x or 3x

SOUL booster ( soul booster boosts souls ) 15mins – 1 hour 2x or 3x

- NEW gear

In black market there should be new gear – demon gear

• Soul gear is like normal gear, but it has Protection 18 and Unbreaking 12, same as boss gear. But it also gives strength 2 and slowness 2.
  • Soul tools are tools same as normal here Is some of them:
    - Soul Sword – Sharpness 20, unbreaking 5, fire aspect 3, punch 3, looting 5.
    - Soul Pickaxe- Efficiency 12 unbreaking 10 fortune 5
    - Soul Axe – Sharpness 18, unbreaking 5, fire aspect 3, Efficiency 12
    - Soul shovel – Efficiency 12 unbreaking 10 fortune 5
  • You might ask? Why this gear, well because this gives unranked players opportunity to get good gear if they make an effort for it, it can be bought only with souls. When you buy gear you will NOT get tools. Tools can be obtained by souls.
- Book Wand

• Book wand is wand that can be bought from black market it doesnt show uses when bought, but it can be between 15 – 50 uses.
  • When you right click on it, it has chances to give you custom enchants, this are the chances:
  • 50% Basic enchant
  • 25% Epic enchant
  • 15% Crazy enchant
  • 10% Legendary enchant
-Punch Class

• Punch class can be obtained by buying them on store for 6$
  • It would give you 3 punch 5 bows, punch 5 bows CAN NOT be crafted in the game.
  • Cooldown is 3 days.
-Gold & Silver sets

• Gold and silver sets will remain the same but with the boost of souls same as exp.
All of this above if accepted needs to be implemented in next update, if anything of this was already suggested I am really sorry it seemed like a good idea.

But I think we need this and that it would make skyblock more fun to play.

Reason(s):
Everything is explained above.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Overall +1, very good and very well explained suggestion. Btw bosses were already suggested.

OP
OP
0czz

0czz

Rare Pika
also for all of you i putted new gear - demon gear but it is actually soul gear xd

NCStylezX

Veteran
+1 looks amazing, sounds cool as well. Would make opsb a little more interesting!

Snowyy

Banned
very nice suggestion, I read it all and I liked it. +1

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz

Suggestion:
OpSkyblock update

Detailed description:
OP Skyblock was a really fun gamemode when introduced again to community but now that time has passed, it is less and less fun to play, every season repeats previous one, so here are some things to change that I think are nice.

- Black Market

Not the black market for sellwands or sellchests, but custom shop like /transfer that has some interesting items within it. It could be nice if there would be a room for it on spawn just like keys enchant table… or either by typing command /bl or /bm

from black market you can get book abilities, new soul gear, book wand, soul tools, book wands. Everything is explained below.

- Souls

Souls will be used in a black market shop, they can be obtained by killing other players or killing large amounts of mobs, example:

- Book Abilities

What are book abilities? Book abilities will be books only bought from black market that can be used for some things, examples:

• Book of knowledge
    ( gives you 50% more chance to get higher levels from opening /ce books ) can be putted on armor pieces.
  • Book of War
    ( there is small chance of you getting Strength V for 10 seconds when attacking enemy ) - can be putted on sword or axe
  • Book of Souls
    ( makes your percentage of getting souls higher ) - can be putted on sword and axe

- 65% chance of giving when killed player - 15% chance of giving when killed mob​

• Book of experience
    (
    there is small chance of getting 5x experience boost for 30 seconds ) - can be putted on sword
  • Book of Angels
    (
    can bring you back to life when lover than 5 hearts ( gives you regeneration V for 7 seconds )

- Bosses

It will be summoned if players press button at warp pvp every 48 hours​

As said they cannot leave their circle, due to abusement boss will not get damage from arrows/bows/snowballs/eggs or any throwing object

• Why would someone go for bosses? “ they just waste items and take a lot of time to kill, they are not worthy “
  • I think we can all agree that if boss gets added when killed atleast gives op loot such as:
  • NEW BOSS GEAR

Protection 18, Unbreaking 12 armor ( full set )​

• KEYS

It would drop 1 key class kit ( basically one time use key class that gives you keys )​

• RANKS
    0.5%
    0.1%
  • SELLWANDS

it would give sellwands between 100 – 1000 uses​

• BOOSTERS

EXP booster 15mins – 1 hour 2x or 3x​

- NEW gear

• Soul gear is like normal gear, but it has Protection 18 and Unbreaking 12, same as boss gear. But it also gives strength 2 and slowness 2.
  • You might ask? Why this gear, well because this gives unranked players opportunity to get good gear if they make an effort for it, it can be bought only with souls. When you buy gear you will NOT get tools. Tools can be obtained by souls.

- Book Wand

• Book wand is wand that can be bought from black market it doesnt show uses when bought, but it can be between 15 – 50 uses.
  • When you right click on it, it has chances to give you custom enchants, this are the chances:
  • 50% Basic enchant
  • 25% Epic enchant
  • 15% Crazy enchant
  • 10% Legendary enchant

-Punch Class

• It would give you 3 punch 5 bows, punch 5 bows CAN NOT be crafted in the game.
  • Cooldown is 3 days.

-Gold & Silver sets

• Gold and silver sets will remain the same but with the boost of souls same as exp.

All of this above if accepted needs to be implemented in next update, if anything of this was already suggested I am really sorry it seemed like a good idea.

Reason(s):
Everything is explained above.
+1 But only thing i disagree is the Punch class, reason is that the p2w players (i smell Tamem) will buy the said class and continously run away from PvP when needed (yes there is punch 3 but punch 5 vs punch 3 for normal players is pretty unfair), i also DO NOT WANT TO CHASE DEPIPE RANDOM P2W PLAYERS AROUND THE DAMN MAP coz they can't pvp.

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz

Suggestion:
OpSkyblock update

Detailed description:

- Black Market

- Souls

- Book Abilities

• Book of knowledge
  • Book of War
  • Book of Souls

- 65% chance of giving when killed player - 15% chance of giving when killed mob​

• Book of experience
    (
  • Book of Angels
    (

- Bosses

It will be summoned if players press button at warp pvp every 48 hours​

• NEW BOSS GEAR

Protection 18, Unbreaking 12 armor ( full set )​

• KEYS

It would drop 1 key class kit ( basically one time use key class that gives you keys )​

• RANKS
    0.5%
    0.1%
  • SELLWANDS

it would give sellwands between 100 – 1000 uses​

• BOOSTERS

EXP booster 15mins – 1 hour 2x or 3x​

- NEW gear

- Book Wand

• 50% Basic enchant
  • 25% Epic enchant
  • 15% Crazy enchant
  • 10% Legendary enchant

-Punch Class

• Cooldown is 3 days.

-Gold & Silver sets

Reason(s):
Everything is explained above.
+1 but lmao u spent to much time on this
also i think we should add the command /fuck

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 i like the suggestion ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Kate33

Epic Pika
+1

Super Interesting and would mix things up well! Although it would certainly divert the focus of OP SkyBlock into more of a PvP GameMode which SkyBlock isn't technically supposed to be. Maybe if not all suggestions, at least some of them should be added to make it more exciting for PvP and Grinding! Great Effort into coming up with this cool idea!

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey 0czz,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.