Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OPSkyblock Rotating Blackmarket reset time

Scientifreak5

Pika Lover
The rotating blackmarket is an amazing feature, but I never know at what time it resets daily. And as much as I've observed, it always resets during around midnight in my country's time (I'm not sure). There are a lot of players from my country, so many of us have no idea when the rotating /bm resets. Please tell us the time so that we can buy stuff equally as others.

There's people selling extreme souls swords for 70 million exp and more, not worth it tbh considering they're worth just 60 souls

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
The rotating blackmarket is an amazing feature, but I never know at what time it resets daily. And as much as I've observed, it always resets during around midnight in my country's time (I'm not sure). There are a lot of players from my country, so many of us have no idea when the rotating /bm resets. Please tell us the time so that we can buy stuff equally as others.

There's people selling extreme souls swords for 70 million exp and more, not worth it tbh considering they're worth just 60 souls
That's the whole point of it, if the time is shown the rewards will be less rare and easier to get so you have to point out when it does reset