Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpSkyBlock - Reset | July The 29th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
pkTXRL1.png

OpSkyblock - PikaNetwork 2022
July 29th 2022, 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 11:00 PST

Hello, players of PikaNetwork.

It is time again for a new season of OpSkyBlock filled with new features & improvements that will make OpSkyBlock even more fun to play on.
We are always looking forward to bring the community their ideas to life and to add more unique features to make OpSkyBlock worth to grind for.

This season we will be introducing a brand new feature, Bosses!
On top of that we will be adjusting some existing features and adding some new ones that you can explore.

Below you can find most of the changes we have made and what has been added, I’m sure I forgot to mention it all but I’m sure giving it a good read over you will be familiar with most you're going to see. If there is however still something you want to change, feel free to mention it on this thread before its release, we can still consider making the change.

Are you ready to hop into a new season?! Say no more. The update will be released this Friday, July 29th, 2022.

July 29th 2022

18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST / 12:00 CST / 10:00 PST
play.pika-network.net

Please note: The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 8 PM CET.
m74iQMz.png

🎊Giveaways
If you would like to start the season on the right track, we've got you covered! We are running a giveaway that includes ranks and store coupons! If you would like to enter the giveaways, go ahead and visit our official post!

πŸ•°οΈ End of the world
To celebrate the end of the season, we will be hosting an end-of-season event. At around 3 days before the release, we will be placing reset signs at spawn which you can click and claim a number of rewards; Free items, Free gkits, Millions of in-game money, Tons of free experience to level up your overpowered armor. Everyone will be able to finish their rank-ups because you can get everything for free. You can fight with everyone without the fear of losing your gear you have weeks to gather. So clearly this is the event everyone should participate in! Hop on OpSkyBlock and have fun!

m74iQMz.png

Changelog
The following are the most important features/modifications implemented towards this season's map and features.

πŸ† Payouts! Island Top Rewards
This new season of OpSkyBlock we will have bi-weekly rewards for the top factions! This will go on until the end of the season which will last exactly 6 weeks or 42 days and end with the final payout. View all the dates in the /payouts menu.
End of the season rewards
πŸ₯‡ First place: €500 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯ˆ Second place: €350 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯‰ Third place: €200 worth of Iron currency.
Bi-weekly rewards
πŸ₯‡First place: €75 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯ˆ Second place: €50 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯‰ Third place: €25 worth of Iron currency.

πŸ›οΈ New! Spawn
A new season means a brand new spawn. Is the luck in your favor this season? Will you find the treasure at the end of the rainbow in our brand new fantasy spawn?
πŸ„ A new spawn with an fantasy theme.
⛰️ The spawn contains an outpost again.
❓ Looking for some help? There are plenty of NPCs explaining all the features.
πŸ”‘ A new seasonal crate has been added again.
πŸ‰ New! Mine Bosses

It is time to give the mines more of a reason to hop into and grind for. This season we will be introducing Mine Bosses.
Upon spawning a broadcast will be sent to all players that a boss has been spawned within the Mines World so you have to go in well prepared, as a lot of players will be fighting for this insane loot from these bosses. But only the top 5 players will be able to claim their well-deserved Boss Loot Bag. These bags contain crazy loot, from Runes to special sets and much more.

As a player you will also be able to obtain boss eggs, which will make you spawn a boss for yourself, however, this will still be announced to every online player.
As there are 8 mines, there will also be 8 bosses. Those 8 bosses are the following:

Wild West Den
πŸ‚ Taurus
❀ 7,500
Hollow Snow Cave
❄️ Ice Dragon ❀ 9,000
Sandy Subterrane
🌡 Goblin ❀ 9,500
Swamp Cavity
🌊 Sea Monster ❀ 10,000
Attacks:
  • Stomp: Whenever felt danger, the boss goes high in the sky and lands with a streak of damage
  • Rampage: From time to time relocation takes place whereupon launch, an area is affected by damage
  • Heal Heritage: Every couple of seconds the Boss heals itself to make things harder.
  • Ultimate (Freeze): Boss spins and flies up with particles, with a cloud above him, then shoots down and 'blows' all those particles away and everyone who is able to get eyed at
Attacks:
  • Ice Breath: Spiral of ice particles that grows larger and rotates and deals damage.
  • Snow Angel: Icicles from the ground, which make its horn shape upwards and then explode.
  • Ultimate (Freeze): Boss spins and flies up with particles, with a cloud above him, then shoots down and 'blows' all those particles away and everyone who is able to get eyed away.
Attacks:
  • Coin Flip: Shoot a golden nugget that explodes when it lands.
  • Minion: Spawns 1 baby goblin who also deals average damage.
  • Ultimate (Big Flip): Spawns a lot of golden nuggets on the ground and you hear a sound and boom all the coins explode and do damage all over the ground from coins.
Attacks:
  • Splash Quake: Jumps 3x high in the air when he lands a spiral-shaped water splash on the ground that damages everyone in range.
  • Fish: Simply throws a fish that does damage.
  • Lightning: Attack is only after its ultimate, strike lightning.
  • Poseiden (Ultimate): Enchanted diamond how in hand and just get more overpowered.
Blazing Pit
πŸ”₯ Pyroclast ❀ 12,500
Crystal Cove
⛏️ Miner
❀ 15,000
Flower Shelter
🐻 Bear
❀ 20,000
Deep Caverns
πŸ’€ Dreadlord
❀ 25,000
Attacks:
  • Sear: Shoots out small fireballs causing damage on impact
  • Brand: Summons a circle of fire from hell, slowly charging up to damage and light up.
  • Inferno: Charges up with flames to set nearby players up into flames as well.
  • Ultimate (Revelation): A giant storm of fireballs. Damaging nearby players on impact.
Attacks:
  • Dig: Miner digs himself underground, picks a target, and then shoots up and deals damage.
  • Boulder: Shoots a ball away from rocks, a big round boulder damaging and knocking back players in sight.
  • Lamp: Spawns 2 lights randomly above him, which start to blink faster and faster, and at the end, he strikes everyone near those lights with 'electric' yellow particles.
  • Earthquake (Ultimate): Kind of shockwave on the ground that gets bigger and bigger and does a lot of damage with particles that make the ground boom boom.
Attacks:
  • Charge: Runs up to the player and throws him in the opposite direction, so say yeet over the bear boss backwards.
  • Honey Bomb: Shoot a honey pot skull, which explodes after a while and deals damage, and leaves 'honey' marks on the ground that slowly disappear.
  • Honey Drink: Bear grabs a honey potion, drinks it, gets hearts around him, and heals himself.
  • Ultimate (Angry): More speed, more damage, and fire particles after him, just a buffed bear.
Attacks:
  • Wither Skull: Shoot 2x a whiter skull at random nearby players.
  • Death Ray: Thick smoke beam that is fired at people and does damage.
  • Ultimate (Cloud of Fear): All smoke and nuke from withering skulls from the sky that shoot down.
πŸͺNew! Wandering Traders

After a long day of grinding your items in OpSkyBlock most players go back to their island and check what they have gathered that day.
Upon checking you noticed that you have a little too many boss drops now, they look cool what else should you do with them?

This season each mine within the Mine World will have a new companion, the Wandering Trader. This trader wants to trade in those valuable items for a great price. However, you only have a few limited trades each day, so choose wisely what you want to give out.
These traders have some great rewards such as runes, level skip coins, re-roll tokens, and much more!
🍰 New! Events
Introducing a new way to play, events! You all know the previous Milestone feature, but we decided to step up, even more, introducing the Events!
Each event will automatically start throughout the day, and each event will have its own time you have in order to set the best time possible. These new events will be the perfect replacement for milestones.
How to participate?
Participating happens automatically, each event has its own task to do, which requires you to grind that task, and the progress will automatically be stored for you. All you have to do is start your timer using the /events command.
Events are only available within the Island World, so you will need to be there in order to start & grind for it.
How do we win?
Each event requires reaching a limit of some task, these tasks are different for each event. The player who reaches the goal the fastest will win. Your timer will start counting as soon as you wish it to start. This makes the event fair for everyone, even the players who stepped in later in the event.
The Top 10 players with the fastest time for each event will earn a reward.
What do we win?
Besides being famous for being the #1 event player on the leaderboard you will be showered with rewards. These can differ from crate keys, to fuel boxes and much more!
⚱️ Updated! Runes
We fixed some issues with runes and did some rebalancing for them as well. We heard the community feedback of Runes being too easy to be obtained and that it has made creating god sets too easy, so for this season we tweaked the pricing for the different tiers.
The new tier prices now as followed:

Common - 3,500 Experience
Epic - 7,500 Experience
Unique - 35,000 Experience
Crazy - 150,000 Experience
Godly - 250,000 Exeprience
Vanilla - 5,000 Experience

We also renamed the Enchantment Orb to the Runes Orb, as that makes more sense. This orb will now also work properly and you are able to add extra Runes per orb.

For the builders at OpSkyBlock we will be adding a new rune called Glass Breaker. This rune will instantly break Glass Blocks for you and drop them as a the block you broke. So you will no need to repurchase all that glass again.

That's not all, to make things even more convenient we decided to make it possible for you to use Rune Dust in stacks, rather than having to apply them one by one. If you have dust stacked with the same type and percentage it will now work as a whole stack.
πŸ“œ Updated! Scrolls
Scrolls are a fun and unique way of showing some statistic on your item so for this season we decided to introduce some more. We will be adding the following scrolls to OpSkyBlock:
🌿 Crop Counter Scroll - Will count the amount of crops & custom crops harvested, can be applied on a hoe.
πŸ’€ Boss Counter Scroll - Will count the amount of bosses you have killed in the Mine World, can be applied on a sword and an axe.
πŸͺ™ Ore Counter Scroll - Will count the amount of ores mined in the Mine World, can be applied on a pickaxe.
These scrolls can be obtained in-game from the transfer shop and the wandering traders.
πŸ¦’ Updated! Pets
Pets are a fun little companion that you can obtain through crates. We want to make pets more accessible for everyone so we will be finally properly introducing the Zoo Keeper. The Zoo Keeper will be here every Saturday at 4PM server time to sell some Pet Eggs, these eggs come in limited stock and only 3 different types can be purchased.
You will need to save up some boss drops, experience, money, souls, mob coins and Mine World materials in order to be able to afford these pet eggs.
A new item has been added to the Boss Lootbags as well, a Rare Candy. You can feed this Candy to your pet in order to upgrade it's tier!
Next to these changes we will also be introducing 2 new extra pets that you can obtain in-game. One will help you out within the Mine World, and the other will help you with grinding your general needs for OpSkyBlock, the two new pets are:
🐝 Bee Pet
πŸ• Dog Pet
Common Ability: Receive less damage from bosses in the Mine World.
Rare Ability: A chance to increase the drops from the Mine World ores.
Legendary Ability: Deal more damage to bosses in the Mine World.
Common Ability: Increase the damage you deal towards mobs.
Rare Ability: Increase the amount of experience you earn.
Legendary Ability: Chance to increase the amount of drops from mobs.

βš™οΈ Fixed! Bugs
We did our best to polish and fix as many existing bugs inside the OpSkyBlock server. We have looked through all the bug reports and managed to fix them. If you come across any bug with the new release, make sure to report them at our forums under the bug reports section.
Here are a few of the bugs we squished out:
  • Fixed breaking iChest with Magnetic Rune.
  • Fixed iChest not responding.
  • Fixed mining spawners with SkyVIP rank.
  • Fixed auction house not returning correct amount of items sometimes.
  • Fixed iChest sell multiplier being capped too low.
  • Fixed Skulls not being able to be sold.
  • Fixed /is competition.
  • Fixed Epic Set from crates.
  • Fixed being able to break spawners with explosions on islands.
  • Fixed Vote Party collector.
  • Fixed typo in Book of Angels.
  • Fixed Player Level Rewards.
  • and many more.
πŸ“‘ Misc. Updates and changes.
After receiving some suggestions about modifying a couple of things, we have decided to make the following modifications in order to make everyone's Factions experience much better. We have modified a few features which were present on the previous map, and here is the list including those modifications, along with a justification for the majority:
  • Updated all plugins.​
  • Updated /payouts menu.​
  • Added Mob Coin Boosters.​
  • Buffed Swordsman GKit.​
  • Added more help commands for new players.​
  • Made transfer shop reset every 12 hours.​
  • Increase black market stock.​
  • Made mob coins give a cheque rather than individual coins.​
  • Added a message when your Mob Suit can be upgraded.​
  • Slightly buffed Spawners GKit to match the current economy.​

Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.
m74iQMz.png

❓Question and Answers

Why does OpSkyBlock reset?

OpSkyBlock is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.
This means all items, money, and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kinds of gameplay, and style is provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!
Below you can find what you will lose and one for what you will keep
What will I lose?
  • Your island
  • Player level & premium reward pass
  • All items in your inventory and ender chest
  • Any currencies such as money and exp
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Seasonal ranks and perks
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Ranks & Rank Upgrades
  • Purchased Perks
  • Won out of crates commands/ranks

We hope to see you on our new OpSkyBlock server soon!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

PrimeLord0

I don't know if it was a bug or I just did something wrong but I was not able to upgrade my minions from lapis tire up. Plus some suggestion for maybe new features:
-add a way to convert more mobcoins at once like 10 coins a time because when I need to buy something for 10000 coins I need to click 10000 times and it takes a lot of time.
-I don't like to fight in pvp so I think that killing players for player levels should be removed and maybe added to a new pvp levels that you can complete if you want.
-fixing or replacing mob teleporting in /mine when mobs fall from their platforms and are instantaneously teleported back.
Best server ever can't wait for the reset.

ILoveAly

I suppose that gold sets will be fixed as well?
Y'all better fix the mobsuits as well mfs don't drop shards and also tf you mean "BaLAncE chAngEs" in custom enchants y'all just added another 50k exp in the crazy enchant and called it a day. You mentioned gets specifically Only panzer 3 I used from that category. Nice balance changes πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
I don't know if it was a bug or I just did something wrong but I was not able to upgrade my minions from lapis tire up. Plus some suggestion for maybe new features:
-add a way to convert more mobcoins at once like 10 coins a time because when I need to buy something for 10000 coins I need to click 10000 times and it takes a lot of time.
-I don't like to fight in pvp so I think that killing players for player levels should be removed and maybe added to a new pvp levels that you can complete if you want.
-fixing or replacing mob teleporting in /mine when mobs fall from their platforms and are instantaneously teleported back.
Best server ever can't wait for the reset.
1st you can use /mobcoinswithdraw to have a mobcoins banknote, it works like souls and money banknotes.
2nd levels should stay like that they aren't supposed to be like everything you'd like to have, there should be something that you wouldn't like
3rd mine mobs teleport to their spawning point when they're too far from it, i think it's intended and it's not a bug

PrimeLord0

1st you can use to have a mobcoins banknote, it works like souls and money banknotes.
2nd levels should stay like that they aren't supposed to be like everything you'd like to have, there should be something that you wouldn't like
3rd mine mobs teleport to their spawning point when they're too far from it, i think it's intended and it's not a bug
1st on the first one I didn't mean withdrawing mob coins I know about /mobcoinswithdraw I meant it as mob heads like 100 heads for 10 mobcoins or something like that.
2nd killing players in pvp doesn't get you anything plus most people can get the oparmor in no time. I just suggested that they add some sort of reward for killing players besides those rewards from /level they are hard as it is.
3rd I don't know if you ever spent some time in /mine in Sandy Subterrane or any other when they are on the top floor on their platforms when they fall on the second floor they get teleported back up top I just suggested that they should be allowed to go few more blocks away from original spawn not entire /mine map.
No hard feelings.

TitanNojus

pkTXRL1.png

OpSkyblock - PikaNetwork 2022
July 29th 2022, 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 11:00 PST

Hello, players of PikaNetwork.

It is time again for a new season of OpSkyBlock filled with new features & improvements that will make OpSkyBlock even more fun to play on.
We are always looking forward to bring the community their ideas to life and to add more unique features to make OpSkyBlock worth to grind for.

This season we will be introducing a brand new feature, Bosses!
On top of that we will be adjusting some existing features and adding some new ones that you can explore.

Below you can find most of the changes we have made and what has been added, I’m sure I forgot to mention it all but I’m sure giving it a good read over you will be familiar with most you're going to see. If there is however still something you want to change, feel free to mention it on this thread before its release, we can still consider making the change.

Are you ready to hop into a new season?! Say no more. The update will be released this Friday, July 29th, 2022.

July 29th 2022

18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST / 12:00 CST / 10:00 PST
play.pika-network.net

Please note: The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 8 PM CET.
m74iQMz.png

🎊Giveaways
If you would like to start the season on the right track, we've got you covered! We are running a giveaway that includes ranks and store coupons! If you would like to enter the giveaways, go ahead and visit our official post!

πŸ•°οΈ End of the world
To celebrate the end of the season, we will be hosting an end-of-season event. At around 3 days before the release, we will be placing reset signs at spawn which you can click and claim a number of rewards; Free items, Free gkits, Millions of in-game money, Tons of free experience to level up your overpowered armor. Everyone will be able to finish their rank-ups because you can get everything for free. You can fight with everyone without the fear of losing your gear you have weeks to gather. So clearly this is the event everyone should participate in! Hop on OpSkyBlock and have fun!

m74iQMz.png

Changelog
The following are the most important features/modifications implemented towards this season's map and features.

πŸ† Payouts! Island Top Rewards
This new season of OpSkyBlock we will have bi-weekly rewards for the top factions! This will go on until the end of the season which will last exactly 6 weeks or 42 days and end with the final payout. View all the dates in the /payouts menu.
End of the season rewards
πŸ₯‡ First place: €500 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯ˆ Second place: €350 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯‰ Third place: €200 worth of Iron currency.
Bi-weekly rewards
πŸ₯‡First place: €75 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯ˆ Second place: €50 worth of Iron currency.
πŸ₯‰ Third place: €25 worth of Iron currency.

πŸ›οΈ New! Spawn
A new season means a brand new spawn. Is the luck in your favor this season? Will you find the treasure at the end of the rainbow in our brand new fantasy spawn?
πŸ„ A new spawn with an fantasy theme.
⛰️ The spawn contains an outpost again.
❓ Looking for some help? There are plenty of NPCs explaining all the features.
πŸ”‘ A new seasonal crate has been added again.
πŸ‰ New! Mine Bosses

It is time to give the mines more of a reason to hop into and grind for. This season we will be introducing Mine Bosses.
Upon spawning a broadcast will be sent to all players that a boss has been spawned within the Mines World so you have to go in well prepared, as a lot of players will be fighting for this insane loot from these bosses. But only the top 5 players will be able to claim their well-deserved Boss Loot Bag. These bags contain crazy loot, from Runes to special sets and much more.

As a player you will also be able to obtain boss eggs, which will make you spawn a boss for yourself, however, this will still be announced to every online player.
As there are 8 mines, there will also be 8 bosses. Those 8 bosses are the following:

Wild West Den
πŸ‚ Taurus
❀ 7,500
Hollow Snow Cave

❄️ Ice Dragon ❀ 9,000
Sandy Subterrane

🌡 Goblin ❀ 9,500
Swamp Cavity

🌊 Sea Monster ❀ 10,000
Attacks:
  • Stomp: Whenever felt danger, the boss goes high in the sky and lands with a streak of damage
  • Rampage: From time to time relocation takes place whereupon launch, an area is affected by damage
  • Heal Heritage: Every couple of seconds the Boss heals itself to make things harder.
  • Ultimate (Freeze): Boss spins and flies up with particles, with a cloud above him, then shoots down and 'blows' all those particles away and everyone who is able to get eyed at
Attacks:
  • Ice Breath: Spiral of ice particles that grows larger and rotates and deals damage.
  • Snow Angel: Icicles from the ground, which make its horn shape upwards and then explode.
  • Ultimate (Freeze): Boss spins and flies up with particles, with a cloud above him, then shoots down and 'blows' all those particles away and everyone who is able to get eyed away.
Attacks:
  • Coin Flip: Shoot a golden nugget that explodes when it lands.
  • Minion: Spawns 1 baby goblin who also deals average damage.
  • Ultimate (Big Flip): Spawns a lot of golden nuggets on the ground and you hear a sound and boom all the coins explode and do damage all over the ground from coins.
Attacks:
  • Splash Quake: Jumps 3x high in the air when he lands a spiral-shaped water splash on the ground that damages everyone in range.
  • Fish: Simply throws a fish that does damage.
  • Lightning: Attack is only after its ultimate, strike lightning.
  • Poseiden (Ultimate): Enchanted diamond how in hand and just get more overpowered.
Blazing Pit

πŸ”₯ Pyroclast ❀ 12,500
Crystal Cove
⛏️ Miner
❀ 15,000
Flower Shelter
🐻 Bear
❀ 20,000
Deep Caverns
πŸ’€ Dreadlord
❀ 25,000
Attacks:
  • Sear: Shoots out small fireballs causing damage on impact
  • Brand: Summons a circle of fire from hell, slowly charging up to damage and light up.
  • Inferno: Charges up with flames to set nearby players up into flames as well.
  • Ultimate (Revelation): A giant storm of fireballs. Damaging nearby players on impact.
Attacks:
  • Dig: Miner digs himself underground, picks a target, and then shoots up and deals damage.
  • Boulder: Shoots a ball away from rocks, a big round boulder damaging and knocking back players in sight.
  • Lamp: Spawns 2 lights randomly above him, which start to blink faster and faster, and at the end, he strikes everyone near those lights with 'electric' yellow particles.
  • Earthquake (Ultimate): Kind of shockwave on the ground that gets bigger and bigger and does a lot of damage with particles that make the ground boom boom.
Attacks:
  • Charge: Runs up to the player and throws him in the opposite direction, so say yeet over the bear boss backwards.
  • Honey Bomb: Shoot a honey pot skull, which explodes after a while and deals damage, and leaves 'honey' marks on the ground that slowly disappear.
  • Honey Drink: Bear grabs a honey potion, drinks it, gets hearts around him, and heals himself.
  • Ultimate (Angry): More speed, more damage, and fire particles after him, just a buffed bear.
Attacks:
  • Wither Skull: Shoot 2x a whiter skull at random nearby players.
  • Death Ray: Thick smoke beam that is fired at people and does damage.
  • Ultimate (Cloud of Fear): All smoke and nuke from withering skulls from the sky that shoot down.
πŸͺNew! Wandering Traders

After a long day of grinding your items in OpSkyBlock most players go back to their island and check what they have gathered that day.
Upon checking you noticed that you have a little too many boss drops now, they look cool what else should you do with them?

This season each mine within the Mine World will have a new companion, the Wandering Trader. This trader wants to trade in those valuable items for a great price. However, you only have a few limited trades each day, so choose wisely what you want to give out.
These traders have some great rewards such as runes, level skip coins, re-roll tokens, and much more!
🍰 New! Events
Introducing a new way to play, events! You all know the previous Milestone feature, but we decided to step up, even more, introducing the Events!
Each event will automatically start throughout the day, and each event will have its own time you have in order to set the best time possible. These new events will be the perfect replacement for milestones.
How to participate?
Participating happens automatically, each event has its own task to do, which requires you to grind that task, and the progress will automatically be stored for you. All you have to do is start your timer using the /events command.
Events are only available within the Island World, so you will need to be there in order to start & grind for it.
How do we win?
Each event requires reaching a limit of some task, these tasks are different for each event. The player who reaches the goal the fastest will win. Your timer will start counting as soon as you wish it to start. This makes the event fair for everyone, even the players who stepped in later in the event.
The Top 10 players with the fastest time for each event will earn a reward.
What do we win?
Besides being famous for being the #1 event player on the leaderboard you will be showered with rewards. These can differ from crate keys, to fuel boxes and much more!
⚱️ Updated! Runes
We fixed some issues with runes and did some rebalancing for them as well. We heard the community feedback of Runes being too easy to be obtained and that it has made creating god sets too easy, so for this season we tweaked the pricing for the different tiers.
The new tier prices now as followed:

Common - 3,500 Experience
Epic - 7,500 Experience
Unique - 35,000 Experience
Crazy - 150,000 Experience
Godly - 250,000 Exeprience
Vanilla - 5,000 Experience

We also renamed the Enchantment Orb to the Runes Orb, as that makes more sense. This orb will now also work properly and you are able to add extra Runes per orb.

For the builders at OpSkyBlock we will be adding a new rune called Glass Breaker. This rune will instantly break Glass Blocks for you and drop them as a the block you broke. So you will no need to repurchase all that glass again.

That's not all, to make things even more convenient we decided to make it possible for you to use Rune Dust in stacks, rather than having to apply them one by one. If you have dust stacked with the same type and percentage it will now work as a whole stack.
πŸ“œ Updated! Scrolls
Scrolls are a fun and unique way of showing some statistic on your item so for this season we decided to introduce some more. We will be adding the following scrolls to OpSkyBlock:
🌿 Crop Counter Scroll - Will count the amount of crops & custom crops harvested, can be applied on a hoe.
πŸ’€ Boss Counter Scroll - Will count the amount of bosses you have killed in the Mine World, can be applied on a sword and an axe.
πŸͺ™ Ore Counter Scroll - Will count the amount of ores mined in the Mine World, can be applied on a pickaxe.
These scrolls can be obtained in-game from the transfer shop and the wandering traders.
πŸ¦’ Updated! Pets
Pets are a fun little companion that you can obtain through crates. We want to make pets more accessible for everyone so we will be finally properly introducing the Zoo Keeper. The Zoo Keeper will be here every Saturday at 4PM server time to sell some Pet Eggs, these eggs come in limited stock and only 3 different types can be purchased.
You will need to save up some boss drops, experience, money, souls, mob coins and Mine World materials in order to be able to afford these pet eggs.
A new item has been added to the Boss Lootbags as well, a Rare Candy. You can feed this Candy to your pet in order to upgrade it's tier!
Next to these changes we will also be introducing 2 new extra pets that you can obtain in-game. One will help you out within the Mine World, and the other will help you with grinding your general needs for OpSkyBlock, the two new pets are:
🐝 Bee Pet
πŸ• Dog Pet
Common Ability: Receive less damage from bosses in the Mine World.
Rare Ability: A chance to increase the drops from the Mine World ores.
Legendary Ability: Deal more damage to bosses in the Mine World.
Common Ability: Increase the damage you deal towards mobs.
Rare Ability: Increase the amount of experience you earn.
Legendary Ability: Chance to increase the amount of drops from mobs.

βš™οΈ Fixed! Bugs
We did our best to polish and fix as many existing bugs inside the OpSkyBlock server. We have looked through all the bug reports and managed to fix them. If you come across any bug with the new release, make sure to report them at our forums under the bug reports section.
Here are a few of the bugs we squished out:
  • Fixed breaking iChest with Magnetic Rune.
  • Fixed iChest not responding.
  • Fixed mining spawners with SkyVIP rank.
  • Fixed auction house not returning correct amount of items sometimes.
  • Fixed iChest sell multiplier being capped too low.
  • Fixed Skulls not being able to be sold.
  • Fixed /is competition.
  • Fixed Epic Set from crates.
  • Fixed being able to break spawners with explosions on islands.
  • Fixed Vote Party collector.
  • Fixed typo in Book of Angels.
  • Fixed Player Level Rewards.
  • and many more.
πŸ“‘ Misc. Updates and changes.
After receiving some suggestions about modifying a couple of things, we have decided to make the following modifications in order to make everyone's Factions experience much better. We have modified a few features which were present on the previous map, and here is the list including those modifications, along with a justification for the majority:
  • Updated all plugins.​
  • Updated /payouts menu.​
  • Added Mob Coin Boosters.​
  • Buffed Swordsman GKit.​
  • Added more help commands for new players.​
  • Made transfer shop reset every 12 hours.​
  • Increase black market stock.​
  • Made mob coins give a cheque rather than individual coins.​
  • Added a message when your Mob Suit can be upgraded.​
  • Slightly buffed Spawners GKit to match the current economy.​

Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.
m74iQMz.png

❓Question and Answers

Why does OpSkyBlock reset?

OpSkyBlock is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.
This means all items, money, and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kinds of gameplay, and style is provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!
Below you can find what you will lose and one for what you will keep
What will I lose?
  • Your island
  • Player level & premium reward pass
  • All items in your inventory and ender chest
  • Any currencies such as money and exp
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Seasonal ranks and perks
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Ranks & Rank Upgrades
  • Purchased Perks
  • Won out of crates commands/ranks

We hope to see you on our new OpSkyBlock server soon!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
Thanks
Fix the bug : when you have bow punch2 and you punch your self you fly like20blocks

Exploar

Pika Member
This update better be good

Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Status
Not open for further replies.