Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpSkyBlock - Reset | February The 18th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
Kate stop reacting my message with disagree, you have over 100 gkits

isseyakira

Pika Lover
  1. Before you reset, here's a quick suggestion: /itemfilter should be improved. item filter is completely useless because it doesn't work, and we need additional items in /itemfilter to prevent it from being picked. » Item filter is useful if you're a pvper; for example, if a player died and with a stack of horses or pots, we won't be able to loot his sets since horses and pots are so annoying, therefore item filter should be improved. /warp fps should be improved. Many glitch abusers can escape in warp fps because they can use blocks to return to safezone and /repair. To prevent glitching, I suggest extending height and expanding the warp fps. » The best cosmetics is Project Trails. However, project trails are uncommon in mystery crates and /transfer. So, hopefully next season we have more chances to get project trails vouchers in mystery crates or more chances to drop in/transfer, Also, fix the killmessage vouchers because I once used a skygod alt to redeem a bunch of killmessages vouchers and it says I won "that" killmessage, but when I do /killmessages, it says I don't own this killmessage.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
My suggestion would be to change /competition entirely, instead of /competition increasing in points after every week, it should stay the same every week but instead the value of the points should rise. for example:
1 point in current /comp is worth 25M value and stays like that forever
the new version should work something like this: 1 point should be equal to 1M is value
by next week it should be worth 2M
the week after that 4M, etc goes on. this will make /comp one of the base challenges to take an island to /is top instead of it just being afk, grind, buy more spawners, repeat
This will also have additional buffs such as new islands would finally be able to beat higher islands, instead of them just buying 100+ spawner gkits and grinding /is top every time.

And on an side note, maybe change /competition to some other different kind of challenges too instead of just grinding, maybe make it something like /levels for example: whoever harvests most wheat etc
That shoyldn't be like that, p2w players are spending their irl money to win the game, you also need to grind harder to win, you aint winning simply with 3hours playtime

Ønce

Legendary Pika
the competition will not hold enough power to guarantee you #1st even if you win every single, im just saying it should be an bigger boost to top, more like an side quest to gain extra value

Ønce

Legendary Pika
for example, lets count how much value winning every single competition would give you
currently, if the points start out from 640 as first place and stays that, in 3 months (average on how long an season lasts) the total value you'd gain from winning every single competition would be 2.5B x 90 (225B), whilst on the end of the season the third island had over 95T value
now lets count how much value competition would give if it started out with 200 points as first place, but only increased points value starting from 1M, it would make up to 36T island value, still not even half way to third place though an decent boost

View: https://i.imgur.com/aYKpsvs.png

and yes, i know an season doesn't last 3 months though, this was just an rough estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.