Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[OPSB] Suggestion and Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

theloneking

Pika Lover
if anyone know me, im TheLoneKing, with 3 blaze grinders (2 with 15, 1 with only 4) 1 skelly (15 spawners) 1 nether skelly grinder (10 spawners), magma cube farm (40 spawners), enderman farm (3 spawners), iron golem farm (2spawners), 3 full beacon, with 11mil and [L5] rank. but after the server got attacked, i lost everything. its not that im complaining, i just want to request from the mods/admins/staff to give us back players some compensation, even the rewards from [L2] to [L5] is good just to start again. because i think if there's no way for us to get back our old island or even the spawners, atleast maybe you can give us the rewards for ranking up. @DutchminerHD, @Boomclaw

(old picture before the attack, didn't really took a screenshot of my grinders, but there's so many people come and go in my grinders. so if the server is restored from 5days before the attack, im really losing all my progress. :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_175.png
    Screenshot_175.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 13

ImOriginal

if anyone know me, im TheLoneKing, with 3 blaze grinders (2 with 15, 1 with only 4) 1 skelly (15 spawners) 1 nether skelly grinder (10 spawners), magma cube farm (40 spawners), enderman farm (3 spawners), iron golem farm (2spawners), 3 full beacon, with 11mil and [L5] rank. but after the server got attacked, i lost everything. its not that im complaining, i just want to request from the mods/admins/staff to give us back players some compensation, even the rewards from [L2] to [L5] is good just to start again. because i think if there's no way for us to get back our old island or even the spawners, atleast maybe you can give us the rewards for ranking up. @DutchminerHD, @Boomclaw

(old picture before the attack, didn't really took a screenshot of my grinders, but there's so many people come and go in my grinders. so if the server is restored from 5days before the attack, im really losing all my progress. :/
It would be nearly impossible to give everyone there stuff back just by spawning it in, just imagine all the lies and begging. Plus it wont be fair if only some players got there stuff back, and there was what almost 150k players? Imagine giving every single thing to each player. It's good how it is just gotta start over again.

OP
OP
theloneking

theloneking

Pika Lover
It would be nearly impossible to give everyone there stuff back just by spawning it in, just imagine all the lies and begging. Plus it wont be fair if only some players got there stuff back, and there was what almost 150k players? Imagine giving every single thing to each player. It's good how it is just gotta start over again.
im not saying the admin should give the spawners/cash back. im saying to atleast give the rank up rewards from [L2] to [L5] back, becasue you cant lie on that since the ranks are visible. like now, the server got attacked, i lost everything on my island but my rank is still [L5] so, how am i supposed to get started again when im already [L5]? or atleast reset the rank, but not the hours played and the mcmmo power, and give appropriate cash to us so we can rank up again. for example, you're [L2] you get reset to [L1] again and get 120k(correct me if im wrong) to rank up to [L2] and get the rank up rewards again then im [L5] i get reset to [L1] and get 6mil to rank up to [L5] again and get all the rank up rewards back. since the money wont get spent when you rank up, no one can really lie on this because the ranks [L1] to [L5] is the basis they're gonna use.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Hopefully, when it comes back online again they reset the players data as well..

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
We as staff can't give people their stuff back.. This will be to much to give.. All the people will start over. I hope that you will get your spawners back in a few weeks or days to improve your island work..

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.