Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison OpPrison W Suggestions

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
adapang0420

Suggestion:
OpPrison W Suggestions

Detailed description:
There are multiple suggestions I wanna give so I will write it all in one ticket.

First the player levels are not creative at all and it's insanely difficult and repeating proses. Here's what I would suggest to add:

1) Kill Dunes Mobs

2) Mine Illu Diamonds

3) Gamble with Villagers ?? Times

4) Kill bosses ?? Times (will be explained later)

5) Buy ?? Items from /ah

6) Level up your pets ?? Times (Bring back this level please)

7) Buy ?? Items from /caveshop

8) Collect ?? (Money/Tokens/Gems) from inmates

9) Apply any enchant on sword/armours ?? Times

And here are the levels that needs to be reduced:

1) Sell items in /ah

2) List items in /ah

3) Win cf/tf

4) Prestige your pickaxe

5) Drugs

6) Kills

7) Throw Bombs

The next thing I would like to implement are Bosses. Bosses that spawns every 10 minutes or depending on how high the prestige mines are. Here's what I would suggest, a Diamond Dunes Boss, an Illu Diamonds Cave Boss. Prestige 0 Boss and so on. The higher the prestige is the more harder but better loot the bosses gives. Of course I know a lot of people would not like it as it can ruin the mining process for people so there are 2 ways, either adding on 2 bosses (diamond dunes and illu cave) or make a boss spawn in mines that doesn't interfere with the mines (I assume no one would still like this either).

Next, we need new bombs, the current 6 bombs are old so here's my idea:

1) Add a Nuke, this allows to nuke HALF of the mine (cool down should be 15 minutes and make it very rare)

2) Add Token/Beacons bombs, this allows to give 2x tokens or beacons when the bomb mines the lucky blocks or beacon blocks.

Pets. The current pets are cool and lovely but I still got some ideas.

1) Add a Mini Bomber pet. This allows the pet to constantly drop bombs down to the mine every 10 sec (make it frag bombs so it's not so broken)

2) Let us be able to use 2 pets at the same time. This wille genuinely help boosts most of us when mining and I think no one would doubt this one.

3) Prestige pets. I know this may sound crazy and broken but think about it, even if a pet hits level 100, the chances of the pet working is still kinda low. So what i think that could improve it a little is by prestiging it. After prestiging, the pet resets to level 0 and so are the chances and rewards reset, but this time after leveling up it will give more chances. Example if I level up my pet 1 time that will add 1% chance to work, but after prestige, it will have an additional 0.2% chance to work, so if i level up a pet 2 time after prestiging, it should be 1.2% chance.

4) Mating pets. (This will be explained later)

5) Pets dying. This is cruel i know, but if the pet doesnt eat anything after 1 day or 3 days, the pet will die and will remain as "Dead Pet" forever and it wont be retrieved back. This will be a little challenging for players to know when to feed them everyday just like a baby.

No i have not finished covering up the part about pets, heres the suggestion regarding suggestion 4 on the pets suggestions. Add a pet house to anything to let your pets to live in, this will not only challenge the players to feed their pets every 12 hours, but to also let them take care of their pets, this means if the pet doesnt get rest after 12 hours, it wont work, even after feeding it. Next is the mating session, to proccess this we need to put 2 pets together in a home (must be the same pet or it wont work), after that, never let the pets work for you for 3 days but must feed it after 12 hours, after 3 days they will lay an egg for you to pick up and hatch it.

Another suggestion i would like to talk about are the enchants. The current enchants are also kinda old so i think i have quite a few enchants to implement (You guys can change the name if you think it's too cringe):

1) Shovel. This allows the pickaxe to mine deeper.

2) Freeze. After applying this to a sword it will TEMPORARILY freeze and blinds the person that got attacked for 0.5 seconds.

3) Spike. After applying this to any armour it will knockback an enemy after hitting the person.

I think that is all the suggestions i have, i might understand if people doesnt like the idea of "taking care of a pet" because it is so not OpPrison type but hey, if anythings wrong here i can try to improve my suggestions next time :thumbs_up: .

Reason(s):
beacsue this helps the prison more

Example(s):
N/A

Last edited:

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
About Levels :
you making it more harder , first what is the point from killing mobs in dunes it just will stay booring , Second what about the ppl doesnt have tickets so i have to mine 4k shiny to get this ticket then do more levels about illu? about 3rd/4 its not opskyblock to kill boss's or trade with vills , 5th why would i buy items from ah thats more abuse 6th i agree but better to make it upg / buy from /inmates better then collecting , about extra pets already suggestioned and denied

OP
OP
adapang0420

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
About Levels :
you making it more harder , first what is the point from killing mobs in dunes it just will stay booring , Second what about the ppl doesnt have tickets so i have to mine 4k shiny to get this ticket then do more levels about illu? about 3rd/4 its not opskyblock to kill boss's or trade with vills , 5th why would i buy items from ah thats more abuse 6th i agree but better to make it upg / buy from /inmates better then collecting , about extra pets already suggestioned and denied
damn aight

Blessisrandom

I want them to make a full on coal block mine. Rn the best coal block mine is p2 mine and thats with 39% coal block, they should either rework the smug rank mine into a full on coal block mine OR make a seperate coal block mine

OP
OP
adapang0420

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I want them to make a full on coal block mine. Rn the best coal block mine is p2 mine and thats with 39% coal block, they should either rework the smug rank mine into a full on coal block mine OR make a seperate coal block mine
fr

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - UPVOTED

Hello @adapang0420 ,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion to improve the server. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is upvoted by me.

Have a good day at PikaNetwork!

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
adapang0420

Suggestion:
OpPrison W Suggestions

Detailed description:
There are multiple suggestions I wanna give so I will write it all in one ticket.

First the player levels are not creative at all and it's insanely difficult and repeating proses. Here's what I would suggest to add:

1) Kill Dunes Mobs

2) Mine Illu Diamonds

3) Gamble with Villagers ?? Times

4) Kill bosses ?? Times (will be explained later)

5) Buy ?? Items from /ah

6) Level up your pets ?? Times (Bring back this level please)

7) Buy ?? Items from /caveshop

8) Collect ?? (Money/Tokens/Gems) from inmates

9) Apply any enchant on sword/armours ?? Times

And here are the levels that needs to be reduced:

1) Sell items in /ah

2) List items in /ah

3) Win cf/tf

4) Prestige your pickaxe

5) Drugs

6) Kills

7) Throw Bombs
Dias lvl are boring adding illu dias will put extra wall wihch annoys everyone
Throw bomb cf killing player pick prestige sell item ah item all of these should be removed also with prestiging since either they are too boring or top easy

I have converd this topic in a more detailed way

The next thing I would like to implement are Bosses. Bosses that spawns every 10 minutes or depending on how high the prestige mines are. Here's what I would suggest, a Diamond Dunes Boss, an Illu Diamonds Cave Boss. Prestige 0 Boss and so on. The higher the prestige is the more harder but better loot the bosses gives. Of course I know a lot of people would not like it as it can ruin the mining process for people so there are 2 ways, either adding on 2 bosses (diamond dunes and illu cave) or make a boss spawn in mines that doesn't interfere with the mines (I assume no one would still like this either).

Next, we need new bombs, the current 6 bombs are old so here's my idea:

1) Add a Nuke, this allows to nuke HALF of the mine (cool down should be 15 minutes and make it very rare)
It way too good for the status (i have calculated it)
2) Add Token/Beacons bombs, this allows to give 2x tokens or beacons when the bomb mines the lucky blocks or beacon blocks.
Boring better just better off mining with pickaxe

Pets. The current pets are cool and lovely but I still got some ideas.

1) Add a Mini Bomber pet. This allows the pet to constantly drop bombs down to the mine every 10 sec (make it frag bombs so it's not so broken)
Boring pet + inefficient
2) Let us be able to use 2 pets at the same time. This wille genuinely help boosts most of us when mining and I think no one would doubt this one.
No some pets have similar abilities such as monkey and hedgehog since both of them have gem boost and beacon boost
3) Prestige pets. I know this may sound crazy and broken but think about it, even if a pet hits level 100, the chances of the pet working is still kinda low. So what i think that could improve it a little is by prestiging it. After prestiging, the pet resets to level 0 and so are the chances and rewards reset, but this time after leveling up it will give more chances. Example if I level up my pet 1 time that will add 1% chance to work, but after prestige, it will have an additional 0.2% chance to work, so if i level up a pet 2 time after prestiging, it should be 1.2% chance.
Math ain't mathing + the current pet chance are fine as they are
4) Mating pets. (This will be explained later)

5) Pets dying. This is cruel i know, but if the pet doesnt eat anything after 1 day or 3 days, the pet will die and will remain as "Dead Pet" forever and it wont be retrieved back. This will be a little challenging for players to know when to feed them everyday just like a baby.
This is not needed and only add extra annyoing feature L suggetion

No i have not finished covering up the part about pets, heres the suggestion regarding suggestion 4 on the pets suggestions. Add a pet house to anything to let your pets to live in, this will not only challenge the players to feed their pets every 12 hours, but to also let them take care of their pets, this means if the pet doesnt get rest after 12 hours, it wont work, even after feeding it. Next is the mating session, to proccess this we need to put 2 pets together in a home (must be the same pet or it wont work), after that, never let the pets work for you for 3 days but must feed it after 12 hours, after 3 days they will lay an egg for you to pick up and hatch it.
Cool idea for the pets to lay egg but 3 days is much and 12 of rest is not necessary since you can just have a second pet

Another suggestion i would like to talk about are the enchants. The current enchants are also kinda old so i think i have quite a few enchants to implement (You guys can change the name if you think it's too cringe):

1) Shovel. This allows the pickaxe to mine deeper.
Detail please
2) Freeze. After applying this to a sword it will TEMPORARILY freeze and blinds the person that got attacked for 0.5 seconds.
ICe aspect :/
3) Spike. After applying this to any armour it will knockback an enemy after hitting the person.
Thorns but annoying

I think that is all the suggestions i have, i might understand if people doesnt like the idea of "taking care of a pet" because it is so not OpPrison type but hey, if anythings wrong here i can try to improve my suggestions next time :thumbs_up: .

Reason(s):
beacsue this helps the prison more

Example(s):
N/A
Suggetion lacking alot of details and some of them are absolutely horible idea and mostly consist of random suggestion
Natural not something that Is interesting