Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpPrison - Reset | March the 25th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
What fo you mean?
We reset the ranks too?
Nah don't reset ranks just reset everything and the leaderboards and start fresh, always keep ranks I think ranks are important.. just reset it and make new rules and ranks maybe??

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
new rules?
can you elaborate what you mean....
Ans also there are new leaderboards for each season i suppose.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
new rules?
can you elaborate what you mean....
Ans also there are new leaderboards for each season i suppose.
Yea for the rules, make new rules add some maybe.. and for leaderboards should be reset every few months and new offers for shops and make some things cheaper for those who are new I mean

_Nikki99

Staff Member
thanks mate...
I just hope something of that sort is given importance to in the new season.
It would really help in solving problems faced by many new players.
well you have good ideas, and should be taken into consideration

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Yea for the rules, make new rules add some maybe.. and for leaderboards should be reset every few months and new offers for shops and make some things cheaper for those who are new I mean
It's already reseting everh season wdym??

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
yeah it is already resetting not every month ...but its around every 1 month and a half or around 2 months.
Maybe you are new and don't know much....

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Yee I think he is new too
Nah I'm not new I've been here for quite some time now just trying to suggest new ideas, like reseting leaderboards every so months like 3-4 also I don't play much Skyblock thats why lol xD

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Yea ik ik but like reset every more often thats what I mean, i don't play much skyblock so I wouldn't know
to be honest... you are not making much sense
First of all its Opprison which is being talked about and is resetting. This has nothing to do with skyblock.
Also many people are already saying that it has resetted too early and you are still saying that it should reset even more often.
So I don't really understand if even you are able to understand what you are writing.

_Nikki99

Staff Member

to be honest... you are not making much sense
First of all its Opprison which is being talked about and is resetting. This has nothing to do with skyblock.
Also many people are already saying that it has resetted too early and you are still saying that it should reset even more often.
So I don't really understand if even you are able to understand what you are writing.
K sorry, I don't play much so I wouldn't know :/

billgamer2007

Legendary Pika
For other gamemodes, I need to learn more and ask for feedback to the community so I can come up with an idea of the mechanics/gameplay/balance.
Please try to do smth about classic skyblock it's been 7 months without any update and reset lol

Status
Not open for further replies.