Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpPrison - Reset | July The 14th 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
pikaprison.png

OpPrison - PikaNetwork 2023
July 14th, 2023, 17:00 GMT / 13:00 EST / 12:00 CST / 10:00 PST

Hello, dear PikaNetwork players.

Get ready for an exciting season ahead as we announce the upcoming reset for OpPrison.
We have dedicated ourselves to improving the game as a whole, bringing significant enhancements to elevate your gameplay experience.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide pure excitement throughout.

This update focuses on refining the key aspects of the OpPrison gamemode, ensuring its growth and giving you countless hours of enjoyment.
Stay tuned for more details in the post to stay up-to-date with the upcoming OpPrison reset. Get ready for an incredible adventure!

Are you ready to hop into a new season?! Say no more. The update will be released on:

July 14th, 2023
17:00 GMT / 13:00 EST / 12:00 CST / 10:00 PST
play.pika-network.net

Please note:
The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 7 PM CET.

m74iQMz.png

🎊 Giveaways

We've got you covered if you would like to start the season on the right track! We are running a giveaway that includes ranks and store coupons! If you would like to enter the giveaways, go ahead and visit our official post!

🕰️ End of the world

We will be hosting an end-of-season event to celebrate the end of the season. At around 3 days before the release, we will be placing reset signs at spawn which you can click and claim a number of rewards; Free items, Free gkits, Millions of in-game money, Tons of free experience to level up your overpowered armor. Everyone will be able to finish their rank-ups because you can get everything for free. You can fight with everyone without the fear of losing your gear you have weeks to gather. So clearly this is the event everyone should participate in! Hop on OpPrison and have fun!
m74iQMz.png

Changelog
The most important features/modifications implemented towards this season's map and functions are the following.
🏛️ New! Spawn

Gear up to leave a lasting impression as you delve deep into the subterranean world of underground mining. We have spared no effort in constructing an extraordinary mining experience, boasting a state-of-the-art mining facility and a fiercely competitive mining arena. We are stepping back in to our roots and are going straight back in to the old mine we have not fully explored yet.
⚒️ A new spawn with an underground mining theme.
💰 Capture the outpost for some extra rewards.
❓ Are you looking for some help? There are plenty of NPCs explaining all the features.
📦 The PVP arena is filled with supply drops that you can capture.
🔑 A new seasonal crate has been added again.
🏆 New! Gang Top Rewards

Gather up, recruit only the best Prison players out there, and start the grind for another season of Prison.
This new season of prison we will have biweekly rewards for the top gangs!
This will go on until the end of the season which will last exactly 6 weeks or 42 days. View all the dates in the /payouts menu.
End-of-the-season rewards
🥇 First place: €300 worth of Iron currency.
🥈 Second place: €250 worth of Iron currency.
🥉 Third place: €150 worth of Iron currency.
Bi-weekly rewards
🥇 First place: €75 worth of Iron currency.
🥈 Second place: €50 worth of Iron currency.
🥉 Third place: €25 worth of Iron currency.
📜 New! Milestones

The Milestones feature brings the excitement of playtime rewards into the world of mining, focusing on the number of blocks mined rather than the duration of play. We've carefully designed a system consisting of 21 significant milestones, each unlocking a unique set of rewards.
This innovative approach aims to provide additional motivation for miners, taking into account only the raw blocks broken and excluding those shattered through bombs or enchantments.
🔁 The Playtime Rewards replacement
Recognizing the significance of rewarding active players, we have implemented this milestone system as a replacement for the current playtime rewards. With the introduction of the AFK pool, we realized the need to prioritize and acknowledge the efforts of dedicated and engaged miners.

🏰 New! Battle Outpost

The Battle Outpost is a dynamic location that operates 24/7 and offers an exhilarating opportunity for gangs to compete, strategize, and reap exceptional rewards. This Battle Outpost will be active permanently, unlike the other existing outpost.
💪 Give your gang a boost with the outpost
Capturing the Outpost is no small feat, as any gang has the chance to seize control. Working together, your Gang can conquer the Outpost and unlock a range of powerful benefits. Once captured, your gang will enjoy an x2.0 new experience boost.
Additionally, you'll gain a 10% bonus for your damage, making your gang a force to be reckoned with in battles and challenges.
But be prepared to defend your hard-earned victory, as rival gangs will undoubtedly seek to reclaim the Outpost and claim its enticing rewards for themselves.
Engage in intense battles, tactical maneuvers, and strategic alliances to maintain control and leverage the Outpost's extraordinary advantages.
🔮 New! Experience Currency

Each time you break a block, you gain 1 experience, which is tracked and displayed above your hotbar, following Minecraft's default experience system.
With this new experience system, we will also be giving an overhaul to custom gem enchantments and minesuit enchantments.

📕A new way to earn enchantments.
With gems being used for upgrading your suits, cells, and purchasing valuable items off the Mystery Man we decided it is time to finally tackle the issue with the enchantment system, making them more accessible for every player, so we are moving the Gem Enchantment books, and Minesuit Spell Books to the /expshop, they will now cost experience rather than gems, making it more easy for every player to have a use for those fancy custom enchantments.

⛏️ Earn experience and spend in the exp shop.
This experience points serve as a valuable currency that can be utilized to purchase a diverse range of items.
At the /expshop, you'll discover a captivating emporium where you can exchange your hard-earned EXP for an assortment of enticing rewards.
💸 A bunch of items available for purchase.
From acquiring additional autominer time to unleashing powerful bombs, enhancing your mining capabilities with boosters, or unlocking mysterious crate keys, the possibilities are endless. Explore the /expshop and embark on a thrilling journey of obtaining and enjoying the exciting rewards that await you.
🗡️ New! Bounty

This Bounty system is a great feature for all of you guys looking to get your worst enemies slaughtered by the bravest warriors at our OpPrison server.
Put a bounty on someone's head and make it profitable to kill that person. You can choose any amount of money you want to put on that player as a bounty.
Let's say you want Gunfire to be killed, all you have to do is put a big bounty on his head and the bounty hunters on the server will start looking for him for money.
Once you have placed the bounty using /bounty Gunfire 1000000then the server will take away $1,000,000 from your balance and will give it to the player that manages to kill Gunfire first.
😎 New! Gang Missions

We are thrilled to introduce a complete rework of the missions, bidding farewell to the outdated challenges and welcoming a fresh set of balanced and exciting objectives. Our primary focus was to enhance your experience by creating a more enjoyable journey of upgrading your gang and conquering the missions. Get ready to embark on thrilling adventures as you navigate through the new and improved missions, ensuring a rewarding and fulfilling gang progression. Prepare yourself for an exhilarating ride as you dive into the revamped Gang Missions and embrace the exciting challenges that lie ahead.

MissionLevel 1RewardsLevel 2RewardsLevel 3Rewards
Open Lucky BlocksMine 500 Lucky Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500 Lucky Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 5,000 Lucky Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
MurdererKill 10 players3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Kill 25 players6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Kill 50 players10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Drug FarmerHarvest 500 drugs3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Harvest 2,500 drugs6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Harvest 5,000 drugs10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Raw Block MinerMine 100,000 raw blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 250,000 raw blocks5 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 500,000 raw blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Iron Block MinerMine 500,000 Iron Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Iron Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Iron Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Iron Ore MinerMine 500,000 Iron Ore3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Iron Ore6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Iron Ore10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Gold Block MinerMine 500,000 Gold Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Gold Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Gold Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Gold Ore MinerMine 500,000 Gold Ore3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Gold Ore6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Gold Ore10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Redstone Block MinerMine 500,000 Redstone Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Redstone Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Redstone Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Redstone Ore MinerMine 500,000 Redstone Ore3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Redstone Ore6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Redstone Ore10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Lapis Lazuli Block MinerMine 500,000 Lapis Lazuli Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Lapis Lazuli Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Lapis Lazuli Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Lapis Lazuli Ore MinerMine 500,000 Lapis Lazuli Ore3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Lapis Lazuli Ore6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Lapis Lazuli Ore10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Diamond Block MinerMine 500,000 Diamond Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Diamond Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Diamond Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Diamond Ore MinerMine 500,000 Diamond Ore3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Diamond Ore6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Diamond Ore10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Emerald Block MinerMine 500,000 Emerald Blocks3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Emerald Blocks6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Emerald Blocks10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Emerald Block MinerMine 500,000 Emerald Ore3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Mine 1,000,000 Emerald Ore6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Mine 2,500,000 Emerald Ore10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Online TimeBe online for 120 minutes3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Be online for 240 minutes6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Be online for 360 minutes10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
SellerSell 10,000,000 items to Slimy Sam3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Sell 25,000,000 items to Slimy Sam6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Sell 50,000,000 items to Slimy Sam10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp
Key OpenerOpen 50 Crate Keys3 Gang Bucks
150 Gang Exp
Open 100 Crate Keys6 Gang Bucks
250 Gang Exp
Open 250 Crate Keys10 Gang Bucks
350 Gang Exp

🌿Updated! Drugs Prices

We have carefully rebalanced the prices and daily limits for drug selling. Our team has diligently reviewed the existing system and made significant adjustments to ensure a more balanced and enjoyable experience.
👍 A better price and daily limit.
The prices for selling drugs have been recalibrated to reflect their true value, ensuring that players receive appropriate rewards for their efforts. Additionally, we have revised the daily limits to strike a better balance between progression and gameplay engagement.

Weed
Quinine
Opium Poppy
Shrooms
Cannabis
Cocaine Leaves
New amount needed to reach daily limit: 500
New batch amount needed to reach daily limit: 25
New daily limit: 500g
New batch sell price: 0.16% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 4%
New batch amount needed to reach daily limit: 20
New batch sell price: 0.2% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 4%
New batch amount needed to reach daily limit: 100
New daily limit: 1,000g
New batch sell price: 0.06% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 6%
New batch amount needed to reach daily limit: 50
New daily limit: 250g
New daily limit sell price: 8%
New batch amount needed to reach daily limit: 25
New batch sell price: 0.32% prestige cost
New daily limit: 250g
Tobacco
Peyote
Molded Fruit
Willow Trunk
Sylvia
Blue Agave
New batch sell price: 0.08% prestige cost
New batch sell price: 0.18% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 9%
New daily limit: 2,500g
New batch sell price: 0.18% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 9%
New daily limit: 2,500g
New batch sell price: 0.14% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 14%
New batch sell price: 0.28% prestige cost
New daily limit sell price: 14%

💎Updated! Gem Enchantments

Your feedback has been heard, and we understand that PvP has been lacking excitement without the presence of speed and jump mechanics.
We are thrilled to announce that we will be reintroducing these elements in a revamped and improved manner.
To accomplish this, we will be introducing gem enchants that will grant you the ability to harness the power of speed and jump during PvP battles.
🪶 Gears Enchantment I - III
Gain Swiftness based on the level of the enchantment.
🦘Springs I - III
Gain Jump Boost based on the level of the enchantment.

🏡Updated! Auction House

We have revamped the auction house to provide a more streamlined and user-friendly experience.
Our goal was to make it easier for you to navigate and find exactly what you're looking for.
📃 Tracking the Auction House
A new feature that allows you to easily access and view your auction house logs. With this update, you can conveniently review all your own auction logs as well as the 100 most recent auctions. This feature provides you with valuable insights into your auction activities, allowing you to track your bids, sales, and transactions effortlessly. By having a comprehensive overview of your auction history, you can better manage your investments, analyze market trends, and make informed decisions.
🔍 Search up players' auctions
With this update, we have implemented a new feature that allows you to search for any player's auctions effortlessly.
Simply use the command /ah <player name> and you'll gain immediate access to all the auctions that the player has listed.
This improvement ensures that you can easily browse and participate in auctions, bringing more convenience to your gameplay.

💰Updated! Gold Shop

The highly anticipated update to the Gold Shop has finally arrived, bringing features that enhance your shopping experience.
We've listened to your feedback and made significant improvements to ensure a smoother and more secure purchasing process.
✅ Confirm your purchase
Introducing the Confirm Purchase menu, a game-changing addition that provides an extra layer of assurance before completing a transaction. With this feature, you can review your selected items and make sure everything is just right before confirming your purchase.
🤔Select your currency
But that's not all! We've also introduced a fantastic new option to select your preferred currency for purchases.
You can now choose between Pika Gold or Pika Iron, giving you the flexibility to spend your resources in a way that best suits your needs and preferences.

😴Updated! AFK Pool

We have updated the AFK pool feature to allow you to walk out of it without losing your progress.
Now, if you need to step away for up to 30 minutes and return during the next reward drop, you can continue right where you left off as soon as you re-enter the AFK Pool.

Enjoy the convenience of maintaining your progress and seamlessly resuming your gameplay without any setbacks.
Take advantage of this improved AFK experience and make the most of your time in OpPrison.

⚙️ Fixed! Bugs
We did our best to polish and fix as many existing bugs inside the OpPrison server. We have looked through all the bug reports and managed to fix them. If you come across any bugs with the new release, make sure to report them at our forums under the bug reports section.
Here are a few of the bugs we squished out:
  • Fixed Prestige Finder higher levels not working properly.
  • Fixed not being able to sell un-compacted drugs.
  • Fixed Gang Prestige showing wrong amount of blocks.
  • Fixed Gemable Mine suit Enchantment.
  • Fixed Pokeballs not being obtained from mining.
  • Fixed all legendary pets missing an ability.
  • Fixed Godfather mysteryman discount not working.
  • Fixed Godfather colored gang tag not working.
  • Fixed last cell upgrades being displayed wrong.
  • Fixed typo in Diamond Miner event.
  • Fixed typo for Drug Pouches in /tokenshop.
  • Fixed cannabis not being picked up by drug pouches.
  • Fixed gambling experience giving the wrong amount.
  • Fixed reboots resetting Diamond Dunes timer.
  • Fixed backpack enchantments resetting after reboot.
  • Fixed Godfathers not having 3 trades in Blackmarket.
  • Fixed Jackhammer not counting towards blocks for /level.
  • Fixed some boosters being removed on reboot.
  • Fixed Molded Fruit being invisible when planted.
📑 Misc. Updates & Changes
Multiple minor changes have been made, some of these small changes are the following:
  • Updated Anticheat.
  • Updated payouts menu.
  • Added a new seasonal pet.
  • Added a new seasonal class, only available this season.
  • Updated all broadcast messages.
  • Added a new seasonal special set.
  • Added 3 new tags.
  • Complete overhaul of the seasonal crate.
  • Added a menu to view your Pokeball mining progress.
Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.
m74iQMz.png

❓Question and Answers
Why did OpPrison reset?

OpPrison is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you, the players, to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.
This means all cells, items, money and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kinds of gameplay, and style is provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!
Below you can find what you will lose and what you will keep
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Ranks & Rank Upgrades
  • Purchased Perks
  • Won out crates commands/ranks

What will I lose?
  • Your cells
  • All items in your inventory and ender chest
  • Any currencies such as money and exp
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Seasonal ranks and perks
  • Player levels & their colors + The premium pass

m74iQMz.png

We hope to see you on our new OpPrison server soon!
If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
Thanks

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.