Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Opfactions shield time.

Would you like to see the shield time on OP faction increased?

• No, keep it 16 hours

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Make it 18 hours

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Make it 20 hours

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
In my opinion opfactions should have a bigger shield time since most people are busy with school and work. And since the map is 4 weeks long it is pretty demotivating if you have to check walls for 8 hours every day.

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
Daddy Frenk told me to choose 20hrs or else I’m stuck in basement for 30years please help

ir_n

The Pika
18h would be the best option cos if its 20 hours, and its a 20 man it's going to be impossible to get raided since u defend for only 4 hours. defending for 6 hours as a 20 man is going to be better

JacePlayZ

The Pika
18h would be the best option cos if its 20 hours, and its a 20 man it's going to be impossible to get raided since u defend for only 4 hours. defending for 6 hours as a 20 man is going to be better
But at the same time the map is 5 lightyears long do you think you can check walls every day for 3 months for 6 hours. Considering there are some people who go to school and got other stuff to do too I don't think anyone can commit to doing that throughout the map. Imo if the map was for a shorter duration the shield could be set to 6 hours.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
But at the same time the map is 5 lightyears long do you think you can check walls every day for 3 months for 6 hours. Considering there are some people who go to school and got other stuff to do too I don't think anyone can commit to doing that throughout the map. Imo if the map was for a shorter duration the shield could be set to 6 hours.
Whats the point of a faction server if its gonna be easy for everyone

ir_n

The Pika
ok i think it should stay 16 hours so it's fun

Rizzx

Great Reporter
I agree, most people have school currently and this will affect everyone par a small percentage of players. As a factions player myself 8 hours during schools weeks is absurd this should be changed!

ir_n

The Pika
I agree, most people have school currently and this will affect everyone par a small percentage of players. As a factions player myself 8 hours during schools weeks is absurd this should be changed!
yeah true but jartex has 12 hr shields and barely anyone complains. pika is lucky to have 16hr shields and we should be grateful 🙏