Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Help us with next the update! | September the 13th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RezznoMc

Pika Member
Change obsidian durability and

Allowe e pearls

Different koth maps

I do not agree with raid claim

Cap the amount of people which can be in one faction not including alts

Put the Mcmmo lower but allow the same type of damage

Get staff that aren’t headless donkey teach staff about a factions

Outscale

Banned
I hope you add most of the things i listed here

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
Mcmmo revamped (1.5k-2.5k) Seems fair enough

Kits revamped (not just one set, since it’s OpFactions Armor will break faster and the mcmmo just increases the chance of that happening)

More items added to Kit once

Gkit cooldowns decreased

New Prefixes for Ranks

Revamped Crates

Revamped /shop
(more items such as tnt wands, Sell tools, shockwave tools, Tray pickaxes

More custom enchants for mob grinding (Inquisitive, mob sweep) etc.

Token shop (mob heads can be used for tokens)

Last edited:

moxxy17

Banned
I kinda agree , but i don't want to see things in chat like 'f*ck your mother' and that kind of stuff..
My thread already got denied, and mine was saying allow swearing as long as it isn't targetted at someone. Such as saying "shit I died" "fuck I died" etc..
But it was denied, so nothing like this will be implemented any time soon.

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
-Reduce the mcmmo to 1000max.
-Reduce the map lenght , lets be serious playing a 3month map is too long... Also the payout is way to small for a 3 month map , on a premium server we can win up to 300$ every 2 weeks on a normal server.
-Add throwable creepers , even tho we have fly its hard to cegg spawners .

moxxy17

Banned
Yeah i think that suggestion should be added , oh well. Atleast make 'shit' not punishable.. When a Jartex mod got warned for saying 'shit' in-game(on pika) he was laughing his a$$ off..
A few things in the rules should be changed (in my opinion)
Calling someone trash at something on a Factions server shouldn't be punishable, but it is. What can we do, just gotta live with it.

ICEKINGS

Pika Member
improve on the staff plugins . beacause i got insided 10 time in a week and the staff can do nothing . and the pika network should put gkits on the server store to buy . add more permissions for ranks like pro ranks to make people buy them . and improve on the anticheat i got ban for nothing and makes people tried playing pika network. and put to staff memebers in the faction server to put insiding and catching xrayers .

ICEKINGS

Pika Member
make limit of number of faction members . to make it hard to be ftop and makes it more fun

ICEKINGS

Pika Member
and make a channel for where faction leader and put they discord to prevent people from spamming in chat

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
improve on the staff plugins . beacause i got insided 10 time in a week and the staff can do nothing . and the pika network should put gkits on the server store to buy . add more permissions for ranks like pro ranks to make people buy them . and improve on the anticheat i got ban for nothing and makes people tried playing pika network. and put to staff memebers in the faction server to put insiding and catching xrayers .
isnt insiding something a part of fac?

iq420

Veteran
Hello,

As an experienced faction player I will write down some things which would defintely need to be changed.

1. Proper faction related rules
    1. Raiding with shield - should be disallowed and strikable(if you don't change it so shield doesn't work on cannon boxes)
    2. Raiding with counter cannon - raiding with counter cannon from your base to another base should be disallowed and strikable as counter cannons should only be used for raiding cannon boxes, not bases
    3. Hiding value - hiding value in /pv until last payout should be disallowed(last map we encountered a faction which had barely any spawners placed trough whole map but at last payout they placed 3T of spawners), so what I am saying, at all times atleast 75% or 50% of spawners should be placed
    4. Insiding rule - whole map there was many insides but no one ever got banned for it, staff need to know how to check if a person was insided and punish
    5. Raiding related rules - such as, only 1 faction is allowed to raid another(last map at one point we got teamed by 5 factions, 1 faction was cannoning and other 4 were preventing us from patching, we were outnumbered massively), or atleast making it 1 faction and their ally
    6. Remove the rule regarding faction chat punishments(it is faction chat, so stuff should be allowed), if we are getting raided or trapped in pvp offcourse we will spam in faction chat, thats a normal thing for factions
    7. Mining spawners when getting raided - should be punishable, last season we would spend TNT to breach someone and they would just mine down spawners when we were few walls off, taxes you added didn't help a bit as players rather creeper egged the spawners or TNTed them
  2. Fix the freecam cegging, last map we lost over 1T of value(which was never refunded to us)
  3. Add TNT wand in crates
  4. Add sand wand in crates
  5. Add infinite Sell and TNT wands
  6. Buff the /f tnt storage to atleast 10m
  7. Add more power per player(make it 100), let's be honest, it is OP factions
  8. Add chunk collectors(to reduce lag hopper and chest systems make)
  9. Add option to bulk buy mob and crop chests
  10. Lower Axe & Sword MCMMO to 500 or 1000(current one is too op)
  11. Shorter season - atleast shorten it to 2months if not even lower(no one has time nor will check walls daily for 90 days, it was possible during summer, but now as school started for most of the players shorter map would be a great thing)
  12. Add /f mission - missions such as kill 500 blazes, mine 500 stone etc, and make good rewards for them
  13. More Faction related events which take place on the server itself(example: raid event)
  14. Buff vote and epic keys(it is OP Factions after all)
  15. Add new stuff to kits, edit current kits(give stack of gapps with each, not 3+ as it is currently), add more special kits, and a special kit which can only get accessed by immortal rank(as with buying this rank we don't get anything new except color chat and better armor)
  16. Better koth loot
  17. Reducing obsidian durability to 5

Outscale

Banned
I think that gkit Spawners should be buffed.. you get basically nothing for the cost of 60EUR(or less if its on sale).This class was good 3 seasons ago when percentage of Villager Spawners in crates were significantly less. I don't think i even claimed this gkit this season because its so useless..

LexaFTW

Banned
Hello,

As an experienced faction player I will write down some things which would defintely need to be changed.

1. Raiding with shield - should be disallowed and strikable(if you don't change it so shield doesn't work on cannon boxes)
    2. Raiding with counter cannon - raiding with counter cannon from your base to another base should be disallowed and strikable as counter cannons should only be used for raiding cannon boxes, not bases
    3. Hiding value - hiding value in /pv until last payout should be disallowed(last map we encountered a faction which had barely any spawners placed trough whole map but at last payout they placed 3T of spawners), so what I am saying, at all times atleast 75% or 50% of spawners should be placed
    4. Insiding rule - whole map there was many insides but no one ever got banned for it, staff need to know how to check if a person was insided and punish
    5. Raiding related rules - such as, only 1 faction is allowed to raid another(last map at one point we got teamed by 5 factions, 1 faction was cannoning and other 4 were preventing us from patching, we were outnumbered massively), or atleast making it 1 faction and their ally
    6. Remove the rule regarding faction chat punishments(it is faction chat, so stuff should be allowed), if we are getting raided or trapped in pvp offcourse we will spam in faction chat, thats a normal thing for factions
    7. Mining spawners when getting raided - should be punishable, last season we would spend TNT to breach someone and they would just mine down spawners when we were few walls off, taxes you added didn't help a bit as players rather creeper egged the spawners or TNTed them
  2. Fix the freecam cegging, last map we lost over 1T of value(which was never refunded to us)
  11. Shorter season - atleast shorten it to 2months if not even lower(no one has time nor will check walls daily for 90 days, it was possible during summer, but now as school started for most of the players shorter map would be a great thing)
  12. Add /f mission - missions such as kill 500 blazes, mine 500 stone etc, and make good rewards for them
  13. More Faction related events which take place on the server itself(example: raid event)
  15. Add new stuff to kits, edit current kits(give stack of gapps with each, not 3+ as it is currently), add more special kits, and a special kit which can only get accessed by immortal rank(as with buying this rank we don't get anything new except color chat and better armor)
  16. Better koth loot
i agree with all

Acili

Legendary Pika
Hello,

16. Better koth loot
Agree

MaybeL

Hello,

16. Better koth loot
Agree

RezznoMc

Pika Member
Hello,

16. Better koth loot
Agreed

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

16. Better koth loot
Yeah, definitely agree. A lot of points that definitely need to be implemented.

Aerionz

fcFBkGJ.jpg

OpFactions - PikaNetwork 2020

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Within this post, we would like to talk about the OpFactions gamemode on pika network. After our poll listed within our discord server, have we decided to leave normal factions for what it currently is and create a reset for our current OpFactions gamemode, therefore we would like to hear from you, the community, on what we should add and improve for the reset for the current OpFactions server.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial.. Your feedback is very important to us, we will make sure to review all your feedback and provide you with the best on the gamemode reset. But please be descriptive when giving feedback, saying the server is broken, or saying fix this, isn't helping us in any way, use details.

For anyone wondering what will happen with normal factions, for now, it will stay what is. But we have noticed that, there is interest in changes with the Factions server. Therefore we would still like to improve it in the near future.

For the OpFactions reset, would I like to ask some questions.
  • New faction commands (What commands would you suggest?)
  • Mcmmo changes?
  • Fix all bugs
  • Cannoning improvements
  • Ender pearls enabled or disabled in combat?
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Thanks.
Reduce the time of gkits 3-4days would better

Status
Not open for further replies.